Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    bonnie11 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 19, 2008, 06:41 PM
    Old foreign post cards what are they worth
    I have old foreign post cards dating back to the 1800's I also have other post cards from the us as well I want to know what there worth
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Oct 19, 2008, 11:33 PM

Hi, bonnie11!

That would depend on at least a few things like, who the manufacturer of the card was, the subject on the image of the card, the overall condition of the card and also what someone would be willing to pay for them.

If you would provide some additional details, that would be helpful. We don't guarantee results, but we can try!

Thanks!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Old baseball cards worth anything? [ 2 Answers ]

I have a Dave Stewwart card, a Kevin Wickander, a Jim Ganter, Lloyd Noseby, a Gene Larkin, Mike Flanagan, Ricky Horton,Mike Stanley, Nick Esasky, Dale Murphy and many others and I don't know if they are worth anything? :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

How much are my baseball cards worth? [ 3 Answers ]

I found a whole bunch of baseball cards and i want to know how much they are worth. Can you answer my questions?:)

1920's photo negatives&post cards.How much are they worth? [ 1 Answers ]

I have 4 photos negatives from the 1920's. They are the original envelope and have the stamps. They are from the Lollar's company located in Birmingham, Al. They also have ordering information flyers. I also have numerous postcard and letters also in original envelopes, most with stamps(2 cent...

Baseball cards worth [ 1 Answers ]

How much is my 1975 mike schmidt baseball card worth card number 70?

Worth of cards [ 1 Answers ]

How much ia a 1976 sspc groege brett card worth

View more questions Search