Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    02dodgeman Posts: 31, Reputation: 2

Oct 19, 2008, 02:57 PM
    What to do moms in trouble.
    How long for non payment of property taxes on a condo before foreclosure or seisure from the bank or tax office. My mom and dad sighned for a condo for my brother in 2002 and sense his passing in 2006 my mother is living from check to check and my brother is not making payments and more than likely won't pay the property taxes also. He is been taking advantage of her credit and is intent on destroing hers as well. I that it is in her name and that is her responability but he is suppose to be making the payments.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Oct 19, 2008, 03:54 PM

Normally property is not sold till at least after the 2nd year and in some places the 3rd year. A call to the property tax office for their rules would tell you that easy enough.

Also is the property tax included in the monthly payment, for escrow ?

But you need to sit down and talk with your mom, perhaps the condo can be sold.
    02dodgeman Posts: 31, Reputation: 2

Oct 19, 2008, 04:00 PM

It is a complicated situation Chuck but to answer your question no the taxes are not included in the escrow.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Two children two different moms.20% for both? [ 3 Answers ]

My son's father is having another baby and he is no longer with the mother. Therefore, he will have to pay child support for both kids. Will I still get 20% for child support or will I get less? :confused:

Seragote moms [ 2 Answers ]

I was looking for a surrogate mom and wanting to know ho much money it cost

Mean Moms [ 6 Answers ]

I thought you all might get a kick out of this email I got... lol... It brought a tear to my eye. Mean Moms Someday when my children are old enough to Understand the logic that motivates a parent, I will Tell them, as my Mean Mom told me: I loved you Enough. . To ask...

My Moms Death [ 7 Answers ]

Im 14 years old and my mom died on July 21, 2005. She and my dad were both alcoholics and she died only a couple months after my sister and I moved into my grandparents and my dad started his recovery. My mom lived in South Carolina and I lived w/ my dad, brother, and sister in California. She had...

View more questions Search