Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jennifer ellen Posts: 55, Reputation: 2

Oct 19, 2008, 12:56 PM
    Abnormal periods
    Can any one help

I have been on my period for over 2 weeks now which was light stringy and dark which I have read was old blood. During this I have had the odd day of being a normal period but the last day or so it has become fresh blood bright fresh blood. It is also becoming quit clear and slimy with bloody in it.

Can anyone help me to tell me what this is please.

Check out some similar questions!

Hi. I had periods again after my normal periods [ 1 Answers ]

Hi... I am 19 year old girl. I am having regular periods since 3 months but when I started having sex with my boyfriend I started taking ecp pills. Fews days back I had my normal periods and then on 6th day I had sex and took pills after sex. Then on 11th day I again suddenly had pain in stomach...

Abnormal periods, is there something wrong? [ 1 Answers ]

My name is Mary and I just turned twenty. I started my period when I was fourteen and I was rather heavy with severe cramping (to the point where I needed prescribed medication). For as long as I can remember I've had irregular periods where they don't come on specific days and I can skip several...

Abnormal periods [ 1 Answers ]

My period usually lasts about a week, but now I am on day 15 of my period and it is still quite heavy. Why could this be? I started the contraceptive pill on day 1 of my cycle this month, so could that be why? Also I'm paranoid that I'm pregnant and this really isn't helping! I have had regular...

Heavy Periods, then Two periods? Emotional! [ 2 Answers ]

I have always had normal periods until now. I just turned 36 on Jan. 11, 2007. During Oct & Nov of 06 my monthly cycle was normal expect that I noticed I had heavy bleeding and more cramping. (heavy meaning soaking 1 or more tampon per hour). Dec was back to normal. Great. Well happy birthday to...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.