Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    gara Posts: 117, Reputation: 26

Oct 19, 2008, 05:48 AM
    They pushing me ?
    Hi , my I'm only 18 years old and I finished my high school last year I came to gulf country the place of my father work , as matter in fact it's not good country it's hard to got life with no friends no nothing you can't even do your hoppy like playing foot ball and there is no frineds around to under stand you , then my father said to me he have job from me the company he works he said to me first get some exprince and I accsept the job , only I exsept first to get exprince and secound to loose the time because he said to me you will go to unvirsty in the same country , but when he saw me I'm doing fine and every body talking about and saying to my father your son he is doing fine and even my manger said something nice about me he foucosed on me and start pushing me to another levels I can't take it , he said to me you going to work and study at the same time , I'm working now for nine month and then I said to him I don't want to work I want to quit the job because I'm young man and I don't want to waste my time in hard country and run after some papers called money , he refused me and he doesn't care about my feelings and about my lonleyness he only cares about me getting dress by the clothes of the work and wake up and go there , when he refused about me to quit the job I said to him I won't give you my own money I'm going to buy my own stuffs , my father doesn't need my money because he already work at the company , so I bought the latest toshipa lap top and ps3 when he saw me buying stuff that I dreamed about he got jelous and he start shout at me and I said to him this my stuff .
    When I told my mom and ask he to help me she also want what my father want only to get money and give to both of them and me get suffer alone in the dark have no friends no girl friend just only me and myself?? What should I do people now I'm sitting here alone in the dark and , I really want to make my parents make happy about and I did I swer I give to my mom every thing she like but the more she get the more she want , every day when I wake up have fight with him and shout with him we don't talk to each other as matter in fact I start don't liking my own father?? Help me I don't want to destroy my youth in this place...
    mishelly3 Posts: 300, Reputation: 16

Oct 19, 2008, 10:12 PM

Why don't you keep your job save your money and get your own place to live. That way you won't have to fight with your dad. I agree with your dad you should be working and if your living with your mom and dad eating their food it wouldn't hurt you to give them a little money to help them out a good son would do that. We live in hard times right now and family needs to stay together and not fight. So go to school and go to work and help your mom and dad out, if you go to school you can work have the hours if possible. But you just can't stay at home and do nothing. Be good to you and your family there all you have and they love you.
    heartache Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 19, 2008, 10:53 PM
    It's always so hard to answer when I don't know both sides but given what you said, I would make friends at school and work. We are in hard times and families must stick together to make it work in any country. America is so unstable in it's economy and even though I do agree that you should be able to treat yourself to something for your earned money, try to think of how much your parents pay out for all of you to live there and eat and use water and electricity. They have money because at one time in your life they worked very hard to get it and made sacrifices too. Try to pretend that they are like not your parents but just some people you know who took you in. Like total strangers. Would you be paying rent to them? When we turn 18 we are grown. Maybe get a job that is different from your dad and get your own place. Then you could but what you want... after you pay all the bills. Sorry. I don't mean to sound so mean but it's really just a part of life. It's called growing up and we all have to do it. God bless you. I do understand feeling alone. I will pray for you for more friends but you got to make them.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Who's pushing who away? [ 6 Answers ]

My girlfriend and I have been going for over 3 years now. Its been a rocky road. I have posted about her on here before. I would like to spend the rest of my life with her. The problem is she keeps saying I'm a b/f and I let her down all the time, and that I do not make time for her. And...

Why is she pushing me away? [ 8 Answers ]

My girlfriend of almost 2 years broke up with me in February and from that point on has demonstrated some confusing behavior. We moved from the east coast to California together and shared an apartment. The relationship was very rocky since the move with lots of fighting over dumb things. ...

Is or why is he pushing me away [ 6 Answers ]

I met this guy about 2 months ago the minute our eyes locked we could not keep our hands off each other the first night we met we were intimate. We didn't just have sex it was like we were making love. Two weeks later he came and spent the weekend with me and my 6 year old. We still text and call...

Am I pushing too hard? [ 2 Answers ]

Hi thank you so much for the ideas and I agree. It might be too late since he already broke up with me two weeks ago. My bad I sent him a dozen of mail last week explaining, how sorry I am for my shortcomings (I know I have had lot of shortcomings to our relationship to keep it alive, I'm just good...

Pushing box [ 6 Answers ]

Can somebody please explain to me if it is easier for a short person or a tall person to push a box across a floor? Please don't just say "short or tall person" explain why?

View more questions Search