Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Ezofia Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 18, 2008, 07:21 AM
    Serching for a children alien movie from the 80´thies
    I'm trying to find a movie. I guess its from the start 80´this. The only thing I can reamember is to kids with special gifts trying to escape the FBI. In the end they make a bus fly over the police cares.
    These kids are in contact with aliens. And I thike that they are flying in a UFO at one point the UFO is stored in a big cargo when they "save it" its white and triangel shaped. The movie could very well be a disney production.
    I hope somebody knowes this movie?

>Moved from Forum Help<
    InuAkiko Posts: 8, Reputation: 2

Oct 22, 2008, 08:51 AM

I'm pretty sure it's Escape to Witch Mountain. It was based off a book, and several versions have been made- most recently done by Disney.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Very Very Vague Description of 80's Children Movie... Need movie title [ 8 Answers ]

Ok there's probably no hope here but I'll try anyway... There is a movie I watched when I was very young and would like to get a hold of it. It was in the mid 80's when I watched it but the movie could have been made in the 70's sometime. Pretty much the only part I can remember is these...

Another Alien Movie? [ 3 Answers ]

When I was younger I watched this movie about an alien. I really don't remember too much about it, but I know the movie wasn't a HORROR movie. The only characters I remember in the movie was a white guy, a mother alien, and a baby alien. The mother alien died given birth to her child, and the white...

Serching for birth mom [ 1 Answers ]

Looking for birth mom I was born 6 21 76 wiath the name jamie john pallien. If anyone has any info Please email.

Serching for a Movie title [ 1 Answers ]

I need help finding a movie title without knowing actors. The plot is as follows: It is about 2 women that have been injured. One is beautiful and has brain Fuction but whose heart is damaged. The other is plain whose brain is injured But has a good heart. The healthy brain is put into the plain...

View more questions Search