Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    BluRiotMum Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Oct 17, 2008, 06:10 PM
    A Very late 80's/early 90's Children's Animated Movie!
    Hey guys, I just came across this site & thought maybe this could help me put to rest something that has been bothering me for years.

When I was a little kid, I was staying the night at a friends house & we watched an animated movie about air & water sprites, or fairies. There may have been a prince & princess of separate 'realms' who fall in love. I want to say their families forbid their relationship? I can almost say for sure there's a scene in the movie where they're together on a rock above the surface of the water. It could possibly be an anime style movie, but I can't say for sure. I know this is a very vague description, & I don't know why this memory from my childhood is so prominent, but I've been stumped to the title of this movie for YEARS & years.

I would just ask the friend, but we lost touch, as childhood friends do.

If you could help me figure out what this movie is it would give me SUCH relief, you have no idea! Ha!

Thanks a lot everyone,

~ Lindsey
    Quinn F Posts: 6,048, Reputation: 913
    Movies Expert

Oct 17, 2008, 08:47 PM

Sounds like Sea Prince and the Fire Child: Shiriusu no densetsu (1981)
    BluRiotMum Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Oct 18, 2008, 11:16 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Quinn F View Post
    Sounds like Sea Prince and the Fire Child: Shiriusu no densetsu (1981)

WOW, that's it! Thanks SO much, unbelievable. :D

~ L
    Quinn F Posts: 6,048, Reputation: 913
    Movies Expert

Oct 18, 2008, 12:17 PM

You're very welcome.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

A really obscure/random children's movie from the late 80's early 90's [ 3 Answers ]

All right, I don't remember much from it, but it has been bothering me for a long time... so if anyone could help me out I will love you forever. The movie has a bad guy who I don't really remember, but his minions are dark and shadowy and might make mechanical noises when they move. There is a...

Children's halloween movie form late 80's/early 90's [ 7 Answers ]

Ok, I remember this move from when I was little. I don't remember much but it is driving me crazy. I can't really explain much but please help me if you can! Thanks! It was about this witch academy or school. It was about his little girl who was kind of clutsy and didn't do much right. She may...

Children's video from the late 80's early 90's [ 1 Answers ]

I'm looking to replace a children's video that my son used to watch but I don't remember the name. It was half live children, half animation. It was a little girl and little boy playing in a park. The park was actually Indian Boundary park in Chicago. I thought the vhs was put out by fisher...

Late 80's early 90's Fantasy Animated Film [ 1 Answers ]

I need to know the name of this film. The only image that comes to mind is, this kid goes downstairs notices the door to his kitchen is glowing. When he goes to open the door a flood of black goo consumes him and basically whisks him away to a medieval-esque world. I need to know this to keep my...

View more questions Search