Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Dorbill Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 17, 2008, 03:03 PM
    Travel Van has strong odor of moth balls -What can I do?
    Bought a travel trailer now find it reeks of moth ball odor.
    Cannot sleep in it until we can find out what will take out
    The smell and make the trailer safe to use
    Tried, shampoo,sprays, nothing works for long.
    PLEASE HELP!
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Oct 17, 2008, 03:45 PM

This website promises a product that will eliminate mothball odor.

Odor, pollution and moisture control products eliminate odors and pollutants

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Removing Moth Ball odor from a storage trunk [ 3 Answers ]

I have an old storage trunk that I would like to keep all my blankets in. Unfortunately, the previous owner used moth balls in it, and I CANNOT remove the smell. I have tried lemon juice, lots of febreeze and have been "airing it out" for weeks. When I shut the lid to see if it worked, it...

Very strong Kitchen sink odor [ 64 Answers ]

Hello We live in a 5th floor apartment and ever since we have moved in there has been a very strong odor coming from the kitchen sink. We don't have a disposal. It smells like sewer and seems to start when hot water is ran down the sink. But then, other times it will be very strong first thing...

Ceiling Fan Burned Out and Strong Odor [ 2 Answers ]

My ceiling fan stopped working tonight and there is a very strong odor in my bedroom. I am concerned about fire safety or my family. Can this be dangerous. I turned the switches off and got everyone out of that room but am still worried. It isn't a burning fire smell and there is no smoke just a...

Strong odor/missed period [ 4 Answers ]

My period is almost two weeks late. I have taken two EPT's and both are negative. I have also noticed a strong odor coming from down there. I've also never had an irregular period before. Could anyone help me? I would really appreciate it.:confused:

(Joke): Have you ever smelled moth balls before? [ 5 Answers ]

Me: "Have you ever smelled moth balls before? Friend: "I have and it's horrible!" Me: "How in the world did you get your nose between their tiny legs?":p

View more questions Search