Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    vmgeraldizo Posts: 10, Reputation: 1

Oct 16, 2008, 09:25 PM
    Is there any chance.
    A chance that the guy you love will love you back?I guess it's not possible.. :confused::confused:
    jjwoodhull Posts: 1,378, Reputation: 239
    Ultra Member

Oct 16, 2008, 09:55 PM
    Dating is a crazy thing. What you are feeling is not love - it is a crush. I know it feels overwhelming right now... Do you know that he is not interested in you? Are you friends? How well do you know him?
    spyderglass Posts: 434, Reputation: 34

Oct 16, 2008, 09:57 PM

There is always a chance- but like jj said it may not be love. Don't try to rush things, many people marry because they think they are in love and it ends badly. Sometimes the person who is meant for you will show up when you least expect it- I would't focus all of your loving attention on this one person
    JBeaucaire Posts: 5,426, Reputation: 997
    Software Expert

Oct 17, 2008, 12:46 AM

You're actually right, the odds are actually against it. That's why you need to keep your feet on the ground and not let your "love pangs" make you stupid. Love comes on its own, you have virtually no say over whom you're attracted to.

All you can do is take your shot, see how it REALLY goes, and REALLY admit what happens is true. Most of the time it doesn't work out. In fact, you could even think of dating as an examination of someone to find out why you SHOULDN'T be together. Once you find the reasons, love or not, you have to move on.

One day, somewhere down the line, you and some girl will be valiantly searching for the reasons you should break up... and you won't be able to find them. In fact, you spend less and less time looking and more and more timing doing FOR each other and making each other's life better.

That's a great day. But it takes a long time to find that person. Realize that now, don't let it get you down. Get out there and do the work. You'll find them.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Want A Chance [ 2 Answers ]

Trying To Find A Place, That Give Personals Loan... To People With Bad Credit.

Ex wants another chance [ 3 Answers ]

I ran into my ex the other day. He has hurt me so many times I only just recovered six months ago. Now he is moving into town again and wants another chance. I really lyk him but I don't want 2 get hurt again. He says he has changed. I want to give him another chance but somewhere inside me I feel...

Another chance [ 3 Answers ]

I have been dating this guy for 4 months and we just broke up. Since it's a long distnace relationship a lot of misunderstandings has been going on between us. Basically, the main reason we broke up is because that I went clubbing twice in a row without messaging him during the club making him know...

Another chance? [ 3 Answers ]

Hi there! I will try to make this the shortest version possible... lol I dated my ex on and off since I was 16 years old. (we're both 24 now) anyway, when we turned 20 we made things a little more serious and moved in together. We bickered quite a lot but I know there was a lot of love there-we did...

View more questions Search