Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    danceronpointe Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Oct 16, 2008, 09:02 PM
    Before labor (cat)
    :confused:I need help... I have asked 3 vets and all give me different answers. Ive been reading but yet not the answer I'm looking for. If anyone can help on why my cat has discharge for the last today's and stopped eating yet is still drinking a little. She's not moving much but not making any sounds and will nest but then just lay in the middle of the livingroom or kitchen. I don't have the money to take her to the vet if not needed so if anyone as an answer that would be great! Thank you!!
    wildandblue Posts: 663, Reputation: 57

Oct 17, 2008, 12:50 PM

If she is carrying a large number of kittens this would make her uncomfortable, or maybe she is starting to feel some early contractions. Make sure she has fresh food and water available to her and leave her alone. Also the kittens could be sitting on her bladder so she can only empty it a little at a time, straining to go could cause a discharge.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Pre labor/False labor [ 4 Answers ]

Ok odd question. How long can pre labor last? I have been having contractions since Sunday and they don't get any closer and/or change in intesity. I was just wondering since even with two previous births I have never before experienced this. I don't even know if it is pre labor or not. I just...

Describe two factors that affect labor supply and two factors that affect labor deman [ 7 Answers ]

Describe two factors that affect labor supply and two factors that affect labor demand. Using economic principles, describe how changes in the labor market have affected you or someone you know.

Is my cat in labor [ 1 Answers ]

Mt cat is about 7 weeks pregnant and the other day it looked like her belly had shrunk she hasn't given birth yet as you can still see the kittens moving she keeps panting and that has been for about 2 days now is she going into labor or not help

Cat labor [ 1 Answers ]

My cat appeared with a newborn kitten but I saw no evidence of afterbirth. The kitten was dry and is healthy. It has been almost seventy two hours and no other babies have been born. I believe she still has babies in her that are yet to be born but how would I know. Could she have delivered...

LOOK is my cat in labor [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, my 7 weeks pregnant cat had a huge belly but now it looks as if the belly has shrunk, you can still see the kittens moving and she has been panting on and of for two days now, she has started nesting and keeps squatting is labor soon? Help

View more questions Search