Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    byron boyd Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

Jun 1, 2006, 12:13 AM
    Women to talk to
    Hi every one I'm back with another question, sometimes I see a very attractive women that I might want to talk to but she is so beautieful that I really don't know how to bring in a conversation. Does what I say really matters, can't I just say hi how you or can I talk to you for a minute or something? Sometimes I have said one or two sentences and then asked if I could have hr phone number? Is that a bad thing or am I asking to quick?
    Krs Posts: 2,906, Reputation: 320
    Ultra Member

Jun 1, 2006, 01:38 AM
    Well yes, to a certain extent what you say does matter!
    But if you try be yourself, act normal, smile and don't be chessy, then everything should be OK :)
    Don't ask her for her number as your first question.. to me that's abit chessy.
    But if you're at bar - just go up to her say Hi, and maybe offer to buy her a drink. If she says yes to a drink then that's your chance to start chatting with her if she says no just act cool and walk off. Then the very last thing you can for - is her number.
    Good Luck
    Wildcat21 Posts: 3,582, Reputation: 435
    Ultra Member

Jun 1, 2006, 08:19 AM
    Make them laugh!! Always.

Byron - I've told you this SEVERAL times before - BUT, buy David Deangelos book NOW!! It will change your world. www.doubleyourdating.com

You won't have anymore of these silly questions. You'll feel better about oyurslef.
    JoeCanada76 Posts: 6,669, Reputation: 1707
    Uber Member

Jun 1, 2006, 08:23 AM
    Wildcat is right.

Laughter, women love to laugh and will enjoy their time with you better. As far as asking for phone numbers right away. Why? As far as beautiful women, just talk to them and listen to them as well. Do not do all the talking, do some listening as well.

Joe
    talaniman Posts: 54,325, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Jun 1, 2006, 08:30 AM
    As usual the other posts are dead on ,but just a question ,whatever happened to your previous fiancée or did I miss something? As I remember you had some personel issues to deal with ,what happened to that?
    s_cianci Posts: 5,472, Reputation: 760
    Uber Member

Jun 1, 2006, 06:29 PM
    I'd take my time when it comes to asking for a phone number when it comes to a stranger, especially in this day and age. You can always casually strike up a conversation about anything. There's always the old standby, the weather. Especially this time of year when the weather tends to change rapidly. A lot depends on the context in which you meet her. Certainly starting with "Hi, how are you?" is good also. If you meet her at a public place, make a comment about the place where you're meeting, such as the food they serve or the service they provide (or lack of it.) When fitting, a humorous remark like "I bought my house faster than this!" works well.
    Ultra Member

Jun 5, 2006, 06:15 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by talaniman
    As usual the other posts are dead on ,but just a question ,whatever happened to your previous fiancee or did I miss something? As I remember you had some personel issues to deal with ,what happened to that?
    I smell something fishy...
    Do u too talaniman by any chance?
    Ultra Member

Jun 5, 2006, 06:16 AM
    RickJ, its still happening!
    Im subscribed to some threads where I place my post and they are not appearing on my profile

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

How do I get my son to talk to me [ 25 Answers ]

Hi I am new here. I have a nineteen year old son. Just over a year ago his father and I broke up. I left him. My son and I were still seeing each other and talking but he was very angry and treated me badly most of the time but I kept trying . His dad and I both live with other people. My...

Sex talk [ 3 Answers ]

I need someone's help, my boy friend wants me to call his cell phone and leave him a very dirty detailed message about what I would like to do to him sexually. He really likes the sexy, dirty talk. He is a truck driver and is not home much. The only problem is I can't think of anything dirty and...

Why would she talk to me now? [ 5 Answers ]

I had the best relationship of my life with this one girl. Six months have gone by and my Ex-girlfriend of two years just contacted me through an online gaming service Xbox Live(exactly like an instant messenger). She said, "Nothing's changed. I have been thinking about you lately and was...

Talk to me! [ 2 Answers ]

How can I get my puppy to tell he that he needs to go potty? My scotti is 5 months old now and is pretty good about going potty outside but I think it is me that is trained, not him! I am the one trained on a schedule of taking him out. He'll just go in the house never indicating that he has to go...

View more questions Search