Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

May 31, 2006, 02:37 PM
    Home loan interest rate
    What are some some of the home loan interest rates now for good to average credit for fixed rate.
    LisaB4657 Posts: 3,662, Reputation: 534
    Expert

May 31, 2006, 05:05 PM
    In NJ a 30 year fixed is running anywhere from 6.625 to 7% with no points.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Interest Rate Risk [ 2 Answers ]

Consider three bonds with 8% coupon rates, all selling at face value. The short-term bond has a maturity of 4 years, the intermediate-term bond has maturity 8 years, and the long-term bond has maturity 30 years. Which web site will be helpful for me to understand more about bonds.

Student Loan Interest Deduction [ 4 Answers ]

I have 2 student loans, but interest paid on both are under $600 for the year 2005, so I didn't get any 1098E forms. Do I need any evidence to show the interest I'm claiming for adjustment? Such as pay slips which shows the amount of interest paid? Thanks

Student loan interest deductibility [ 1 Answers ]

In 2005, I was on F1 until Sept 30, and then my status was changed to H1B starting from Oct 1. CINTAX has determined that I had to use 1040NR-EZ to file my tax return. It said I was not eligible to claim student loan interest for my tax return since I was not in F1 visa status as of 31 Dec 2005....

5 yrs.later car loan / interest due ? [ 1 Answers ]

I took out in 1996 new car loan over 5 yrs. w/Americredit. In 2001 received registration slip. Recalling now, I did not get a paper that said " Paid In Full. " The regiistration slip I believed at that time was my paid in full. 1 week ago I got a call from a collection agnecy that said Americredit...

Please help with Interest Rate Question [ 1 Answers ]

If a situation involves a 10% interest rate compounded semiannually for 10 years, what interest rate and number of periods would be used to compute the present value? Thanks

View more questions Search