Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    friend4u178 Posts: 3,349, Reputation: 1584
    Ultra Member

Oct 15, 2008, 04:48 PM
    And then the fight started.
    My wife and I were sitting at a table at my high school reunion, and I kept staring at a drunken lady swigging her drink as she sat alone at a nearby table.

My wife asked, 'Do you know her?' 'Yes,' I sighed, 'She's my old girlfriend.

I understand she took to drinking right after we split up those many years ago, and I hear she hasn't been sober since.'

'My God!' says my wife, 'Who would think a person could go on celebrating that long?'
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Oct 15, 2008, 04:53 PM

This is the funniest joke I've heard in a very long time - I have already emailed it to my best friend.
    friend4u178 Posts: 3,349, Reputation: 1584
    Ultra Member

Oct 15, 2008, 04:58 PM

LOL , glad you liked it Judy... another :)

A woman is standing nude, looking in the bedroom mirror. She is not happy with what she sees and says to her husband,

'I feel horrible; I look old, fat and ugly. I really need you to pay me a compliment.'

The husband replies, 'Your eyesight's damn near perfect.'

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How to fight [ 6 Answers ]

I am 14 and I am sick of taking shit from people. It really pisses me off when people diss me but I don't know how to fight because I have always been calm about these things but it has gotten out of hand.

And Then The Fight Started [ 6 Answers ]

And then the fight started My wife sat down on the couch next to me as I was flipping channels. She asked, What's on TV? I said, Dust. And then the fight started...

And then the fight started [ 2 Answers ]

After retiring, I went to the Social Security office to apply for Social Security. The woman behind the counter asked me for my driver's license to Verify my age. I looked I n my pockets and realized I had left my wallet at Home. I told the woman that I was very sorry, but I would have to go...

Can I fight this [ 5 Answers ]

In 2005 we were renting and apartment, we were going to be moving when our lease was up the first of march.. Feb 1st I wrote out a 30 day notice to give to the landlord. I gave it to the assistant manager of the apartment complex we lived in. She returned it to me telling me she couldn't take it...

View more questions Search