Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    fhforever19 Posts: 26, Reputation: 2

May 31, 2006, 08:45 AM
    Those pregnant with twins...
    I have a few questions...
    When did you find out that you were having twins?
    Have any of you had an u/s and 1 baby was detected, and had another one later on and saw 2? Just curious?:D

Feli
    16+ weeks pregnant with #4
    Myth Posts: 897, Reputation: 147

May 31, 2006, 10:41 AM
    It's pretty common for only one baby to be detected early on... they hide behind each other. I found out when I was 12weeks that we were having twins. I'm now 24weeks. I didn't even have a clue till my dr said I was measuring large for gestational age... I would say you will know by your 20 week ultra sound weither there are two or not... If you have anymore questions feel free to ask.

May 31, 2006, 10:46 AM
    Thank you Myth!

May 31, 2006, 11:18 AM
    I think I'm the only one that currently knows that she is preggy with twins. I am also having some problems right now, but I hope it's nothing to worry about. Just ask anything you need to no matter how gross it may seem. A lot of other people here can give you great advice too... stick around and let us know how it goes... were here to help. Think of us as an extended family... lol... I know I do.

Jun 4, 2006, 02:21 PM
    Thanks Myth I still have a little over 10 days until my next U/S but I will definitely let you know what they say. Thanks

Jun 4, 2006, 04:36 PM
    I look forward to hearing more. I hope you find out what you want to... lol. Let us know and definitely stick around. We like having more mommy's to compare stories with... Daddy's too for that matter.

Jun 20, 2006, 09:21 PM
    Just wondering how your u/s went. How are things going and the such. Let me know.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Could I be pregnant? [ 10 Answers ]

Is it possible to be pregnant even with my period so irregular? My last period was January 2006, and I didn't have my period in Feb, and March, but I believe I conceived sometime in April. But I have been having all the symptoms, cramping, nausea, vomiting, my friends tell me my stomach is getting...

The Hoffman Twins in Lemony Snicket's A Series of Unfortunate Events [ 2 Answers ]

Are the Hoffman twins, Kara and Shelby, who played the baby in the movie, any relation to Dustin Hoffman? Why I ask is because he makes a small and rather pointless cameo in the movie, haha, so I was wondering if that's the reason for the cameo.

Having twins? [ 3 Answers ]

I am measureing 20 weeks and I'm just 18, twins run in my family and I've gain a lot of weight. This is my third baby and not like the first two. What kind of signs would you have if you were expecting twins?

Copy and pasty the twins [ 5 Answers ]

Yes I am aware of how dumb I am but how do I copy and paste something onto another page?

Can Implantation Bleeding be heavier when carrying twins? [ 2 Answers ]

Can implantation bleeding be heavier when pregnant with twins? Im having brown and red spotting 1 week before period... and a lot of people say spotting you can only see on toilet paper, but mine has been a little more... just enough to get into my panties... what do you think, cause I took clomid...

View more questions Search