Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    manny1963 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 14, 2008, 01:03 PM
    TV issue
    I have a plasma TV 50 inch and a black line appeared on the bottom right and goes up half way. I want to know if its is costly or something I repair by down loading software upgrades.
    hearty Posts: 42, Reputation: 4

Oct 14, 2008, 01:14 PM

Well... what I think is that you must have wet it or something because that the same thing that happened to me
    Raymonator Posts: 33, Reputation: 4

Oct 21, 2008, 08:33 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by manny1963 View Post
    I have a plasma TV 50 inch and a black line appeared on the bottom right and goes up half way. I want to know if its is costly or something I repair by down loading software upgrades.
    I have a 50" Plasma TV as well, and I don't know if this will help, but I was told from the store I purchased my TV from, to NEVER wash the screen with Windex or similar products.
    The reason apparently is because there is a film coating over the glass screen, (much like a tinted car glass window) and if you saturate the screen with anything liquid, it could cause the liquid to get between the glass and the thin film. To wash the screen and frame, you should use a well rinsed micro fiber cloth with a tiny amount of very mild dish soap. The micro fiber should only be dampened enough with the solution, to pick up dust or remove finger prints. In your case, I would take a hair dryer, put it on a low setting, and gently try to air out the line you are seeing, with hopes that it will dry up the liquid. I'm not saying it'll resolve your problem, but it's worth a shot. If that doesn't work, you may have to have a repair tech come to your home and replace the film.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My Issue [ 3 Answers ]

What’s going on with me: Had diarrhea for 2 weeks (2-3 times a day), Tired as tired can be (get plenty of sleep), Can not concentrate (always going off to daydream land) Constipated now (3 days), boobies hurt (have gotten about 1 cup bigger), Eyes feel dry, heavy, and swollen, Few headaches, Going...

X-Men Issue #11 [ 1 Answers ]

I own an X-Men Issue #11 (August 1992) Limited Edition Platinum Cover. How can I find out how much it is now worth or does anyone know how much it is worth?

OPT-H1b Tax Issue [ 1 Answers ]

I'm filing my tax returns for 2007. I have one complication and need to know how to minimize my tax burden. Chinese national Came to the U.S.: Aug. 2005 (2 and a half years ago) F1: 08/2005 - 06/2007, during which, OPT: 06/2006 - 06/2007 H1b: 06/2007 - today As you can see, I was basically...

I have a shower issue and venting issue [ 1 Answers ]

I have 4 showers in my house 1 downstairs and 3 upstairs. Two of the 3 upstairs have stopped having hotwater in them, shower A is a tub shower combined unit and has no hot water in it, shower B is a shower only with a jetted tub in the same bathroom but not single unit. The shower in B has no hot...

Who issue W2? [ 3 Answers ]

Hi Work summary: - Worked in a University for Jan and Feb 2006 - Worked on CPT (training) with a company from March till 1 May 06 - Worked on OPT with same company from May 1 to Dec 1 06

View more questions Search