Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    cogs Posts: 415, Reputation: 27

Oct 15, 2008, 03:40 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by revdrgade View Post
    ...It all sounds like a bit of legalism which those who don't quite yet understand the love of God even for themselves want to impose on another "lesser" person.
    ...Those who say that this woman was "living in sin" seem to be those who are ready to pick up "the first stone"...
    Rom 14:4
    4 Who are you to judge someone else's servant? To his own master he stands or falls. And he will stand, for the Lord is able to make him stand.
    NIV
    these act like the pharisees:
    Luk 12:1 In the mean time, when the many thousands of the multitude were gathered together, insomuch that they trod one upon another, he began to say unto his disciples first of all, Beware ye of the leaven of the Pharisees, which is hypocrisy.

perhaps in time this lady will realize the error she's committed, in trying to help the church by keeping sin out of the choir. I really doubt her heart is free of sin. She may not even know the condition of her heart, because she may not be listening to the holy spirit. Wow. I realized that if I start thinking about her, I get pretty angry. So I'll stop focusing on what is obviously the leaven.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Discipline [ 17 Answers ]

I have a 7 year old daughter who we are having a hard time with. She is a talker. Not just any kind of talker, but the kind that NEVER stops. It interferes in everything she does. Other kids are turned off by her because she never stops. She has something to say ALL of the time and about...

Appropriate discipline for out of control 18 year old [ 11 Answers ]

My son is 18, has Aspergers/a developmental delay disorder. Simply put he is chronologically 18, not emotionally. Do to my question, I felt it appropriate to give this information. He is in college, only child left in home with a mom and dad, our home has only a few rules: 1) No drug usage, 2)...

Hitting, is it abusive or discipline? [ 2 Answers ]

My mom and I have never really got along. And when we get into agruments, she hits me, not hard, usually on the arm. I try to tell her that's not right, but maybe its normal, so I'm just curious if its just disipline or not? Sorry for the lack of details kind of busy right now

How to enforce discipline [ 1 Answers ]

Good morning I am a elem spec ed teacher 20 plus years. I have had self contained but found it difficult as I am not a disciplinarian or a battle axe... I feel too much for the kids and never want to belittle them or whatever. I know giving them consequences only helps them, but still I struggle...

View more questions Search