Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    xxDanielxx Posts: 19, Reputation: 1

Oct 14, 2008, 04:03 AM
    Leptopril's harmfull side effects
    I took leptopril for an extended period of time(about eight months) and now I have no to little appetite(its been over a year and a half) since I stopped and lots of stomach pain that I have to force myself to eat to get rid of for only a little while. I lost over 70 pounds thanks to it. A lot of the related side effects were headaches and sleeplessness. I was wondering if there is anything about loss of appetite after discontinued use or extreme stomach pain or anything like that. Or maybe even a way to make it stop or to get my appetite back.
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Oct 14, 2008, 05:50 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by xxDanielxx View Post
    I took leptopril for an extended period of time(about eight months) and now I have no to little appetite(its been over a year and a half) since I stopped and lots of stomach pain that I have to force myself to eat to get rid of for only a little while. I lost over 70 pounds thanks to it. Alot of the related side effects were headaches and sleeplessness. I was wondering if there is anything about loss of appetite after discontinued use or extreme stomach pain or anything like that. Or maybe even a way to make it stop or to get my appetite back.

One of the warnings is not to take it if you are also taking aspirin because of the possible side effect of gastric upset and/or bleeding. Also, advice is not to take it if you are sensitive or allergic to aspirin for the same reason.

I don't know about appetite.

On a side note - did you get your dog back?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Side effects [ 4 Answers ]

Please can you tell me what side effects I will have to expect on superfact

Will I Get Side Effects? [ 10 Answers ]

Hello, I was taking this medication called Lexapro. Well, I stopped cold turkey. What I want to know is if I will have/get side effects.

If I can't climax, are there other ramifications? [ 4 Answers ]

My question is pretty straighforward (I think). Are there physiological effects that happen to a man when he's been aroused and doesn't climax? Thanks.

View more questions Search