Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jezickca87 Posts: 24, Reputation: 1

Oct 14, 2008, 01:16 AM
    Extreme! Pain after sex . (short ?)
    I have experienced 3 times sharp pains in my lower abdomen, after sex, (once during sex) the pain feel like a stabbing cramp in the vaginal and lower abdomen region. The pain is 100% unbearable, I was in tears. Yesterday the pain lasted about 1 hour very intense after I had sex. And slowly subsided as the day progressed by the 6 hour the pain was gone. ( I took ib profane immediately when the pain started, I didn't know what else to do)

What is could be the cause of this debilitating pain?

Please any answers would be appreciated.

* I'm up to date with all my std tests*
    *ive been in a relationship for a year an 1/2, we have a very active sex life and only 3 times I have experienced this pain with my current b/f*

Thank you to all who respond :)
    spyderglass Posts: 434, Reputation: 34

Oct 14, 2008, 01:52 AM

Maybe you have cysts on your ovaries. I would go see your OB/GYN if you are in that much pain-they can do an ultrasound to see what is causing the problem. Could it just be a pulled muscle? Or is the pain in your ovaries or uterus?
    jezickca87 Posts: 24, Reputation: 1

Oct 14, 2008, 02:01 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by spyderglass View Post
    Maybe you have cysts on your ovaries. I would go see your OB/GYN if you are in that much pain-they can do an ultrasound to see what is causing the problem. Could it just be a pulled muscle? Or is the pain in your ovaries or uterus?
    The pain resides ALL over the vaginal and lower abdominal region :( so it hard for me to say. It's a very sharp cramping pain, its unbearable to walk, stand, sit everything. I don't know what to do with myself when the pain occurs. I don't understand we've had sex countless times just three times in specific the pain was intense

Thank you for answering.
    spyderglass Posts: 434, Reputation: 34

Oct 14, 2008, 02:10 AM

No problem, I used to have cysts and that pain sounded familiar... they really aren't serious IF that's the problem.
    abababa Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 4, 2009, 12:52 AM
    This happened to me today. The pain was so bad I threw up. I don't see how it could be on the ovaries but I suppose I should get them looked at

My periods late too. Oh man

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Extreme happiness followed by extreme sadness [ 9 Answers ]

:confused: I am 20 years old and I have a problem. This is my first time posting a question on here, and I'm hoping to get some feedback. Maybe some ideas that I haven't heard before. See, I am generally a happy-go-lucky person. Most people see me as a REALLY happy girl, and I would even say...

Extreme Pain After Filling replacement [ 2 Answers ]

I chipped my filling on my left bottom side. The last tooth before the wisdom tooth. Ever since I got the new amalgam, it hurts. It is very sensitive to temperature. When I chew on it, it hurts. The pain extends to the upper teeth. When there is no activity, there could be wobbling pain. ...

Some VERY short books and short films inspired by our times [ 1 Answers ]

Some more very short books AND their accompanying movie adaptations 1) The complete Iraqi WMD photo album by Donald Rumsfeld Original title: "Don't look at me! I thought WMD's were a deli sandwich!" a great short film as well: YouTube - RUMSFELD'S BEST

Extreme Nausea after run [ 4 Answers ]

I just ran 2 miles and thats normal for me but i now i feel extremely nauseous and dizzy why could this of happened could it be the heat?

Its gone from one extreme to the other! [ 2 Answers ]

We have a year old kitten, he has been spayed, and after the last trip to the vets, we were told he is fit and well. We have always had a problem with his litter box/training etc. when we got him we were told he was litter trained, we got him when he was 12 weeks old and he settled in well. Long...

View more questions Search