Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    burbankbaby Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Oct 9, 2008, 11:13 AM
    Can't watch videos on internet
    Ever since I downloaded internet explorer 7, I can't watch vidoes on any website. I have tried everything to get it to work. I have Windows XP. Can anyne help me?
    StaticFX Posts: 943, Reputation: 74

Oct 9, 2008, 12:12 PM

Try downloading and using FireFox3

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Videos won't play on internet or show photos on psp internet [ 1 Answers ]

I am having trouble with my psp not showing videos or photos on the internet, can someone please tell me why?:o

Cannot watch streaming videos [ 1 Answers ]

Hi I cannot watch streaming videos on websites say like skysports.com , the video just does not load I think some setting on my laptop must not be right , I have all the updates and programs needed for it to work but it just doesn't , have updated java , internet explorer everything must be...

Videos and movies on the internet [ 2 Answers ]

Hey... I was just wondering if anyone knows this.. I bet you do... I don't Anyway If you click a video or movie on the internet and the view it are you downloading it then? And if you are how can you delete them? Foe e.g... if your on you tube and you click a video did you just download it? ...

How can I watch my 8mm videos without the video camera? [ 3 Answers ]

Hi! My Sony 8mm video camera hasn't worked in a couple of years and I have a collection of videos I want to watch. Aside from buying a new camera of fixing the old one, do you know of any way to watch these videos? Is there any sort of adapter I can get? I tried Circuit City and Best Buy and...

View more questions Search