Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    gara Posts: 117, Reputation: 26

Oct 8, 2008, 12:57 AM
    Forget bad relationship
    Hi , i fall in love with girl who came from another country to my country 2 years ago before we broke in bad way , i love her so much and it was the first time i felt love is crawling all over my body and even runing in my blood we use to meet up in place that our parents not there , she use to scare from her mom alot , her mom and and dad are Divorce each other so she use live with her mom , her mom was the typ of mom who give a good face and nice smile when you are with her but when you go out from her house she use turn on to her and shout at her to not go out with me or like that but she didn't told me all those things she just only told me that she scare from her so much , and then it was the day that are they going back where they come from and not come back again i felt so bad she was so beauty full and i had nightmares that another guy will come to her after she leaves from her and she will forget me and she gona get married by another man who is not me , so i went to her mom coz she use to give good face and nice smile and i said to her i love your doughter alot and i want her to be my future wife in the future keep her for me when she know that she said oki and she turn back to her doughter and she start shouting at her when i left , and when i call her she said to me crying you break the rules and i don't wanna see you again and you have to forget about me , i know i made mistake but i was so scare that i'm gona loose her for ever and there will be another guys who gona take my place .
    now she left and she is not gona come back again and it's ben two years and half now she didn't care about or send me email or calls she completly ignored me because of her mom will but before she leaves i asked her did she love me or not ? she couldn't answer it
    me i just want to forget her so what is the easy way to forget her
    busterite Posts: 156, Reputation: 30

Oct 8, 2008, 03:28 AM

So I can understand this you are saying that you have been apart for 2.5 years after a 2 year relationship? May I also ask how old you are?
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Oct 8, 2008, 03:31 AM

Hi, gara!

My suggestion would be to find someone else with whom you can fall in love, if that's one of the things after which you seek. Or, perhaps get yourself so involved with an activity that you like that it will help to take your mind off the fixation that you have with someone that it would seem that, things just aren't going to work out for the two of you to be together. As harsh as it sounds, it would seem that your relationship with that girl is over.

I have had many loves in my life. For one reason or another, things just didn't work out. Does that mean that I'm still in love with some of them? Yes. Does that mean that some of them still love me? Yes.

But, for one reason or another, things just didn't work out and we went our separate ways.

There are "many fish in the sea". I'm sure that you will find someone who's just right for you, if having a relationship of that sort is the thing that you seek.

Hopefully, others will also come along to address your question.
    talaniman Posts: 54,325, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Oct 8, 2008, 04:41 AM

Read the stickies for this forum, you will get the insights, and suggestions, to help with your situation. If you can't find them, there is a link in my signature.
    Romefalls19 Posts: 4,739, Reputation: 1130
    Ultra Member

Oct 8, 2008, 05:56 AM

You can't blame her for chosing her family, as wrong as it must be for you, blood is thicker than water. If she still lives with her mom she must abide by her rules.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Don't you forget about me [ 3 Answers ]

Who is this song by from Breakfast Club Who is this song by? "Don't you forget about me" from Breakfast Club. Who is the Artist?

Never forget [ 21 Answers ]

Each day, so many people die. Hundreds suicide Many overdose Some are murdered There are fatal accidents Great atrocities Some are worked to death Some are killed for what they believe Some are martyrs Some fade, quitly, in a bed.

Never forget you [ 1 Answers ]

Does anyone know the lyrics to the song Never Forget You by Holly Long. It was featured in a movie with Mary-Kate and Ashley Olsen

Help me to forget about his past and be positive in my relationship. [ 4 Answers ]

I just got registered in this web site and I want to ask you guys for help. I am not an american citizen, I come from another country and I am in the States attending university. Since the first week I came I met this guy with whome I am engaged now. In January was the first time I met him and we...

I can't forget him [ 4 Answers ]

About 2 years ago my 8 year old boyfriend broke up with me. He was the man of my life, we'd been together since I was almost 16 and I practically come to this country just for him. We've never stop seen each other really; sometimes he calls me, sometimes its me, but the true is that he only do it...

View more questions Search