Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Tiffanie Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Oct 6, 2008, 03:32 PM
    1920's photo negatives&post cards.How much are they worth?
    I have 4 photos negatives from the 1920's. They are the original envelope and have the stamps. They are from the Lollar's company located in Birmingham, Al. They also have ordering information flyers. I also have numerous postcard and letters also in original envelopes, most with stamps(2 cent stamps). The dates listed are from the envelopes and stamps ranging from1928-1930. How much are these worth? I probably will not sell but would like to know.
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Oct 7, 2008, 01:21 AM

Hi, Tiffanie!

What are the subjects in the photo negatives that you have, and what kind of negatives are they, please?

The two-cent stamps, if canceled, unfortunately don't have all that much monetary value. They do have some monetary value, but not much.

The postcards - now, that's a different matter. They could have some pretty good monetary value. If you could give some more detailed information about them, that would be helpful to us here for us to be able to help you the best.

Concerning the letters themselves, are these signed by anyone who might be notable to the general public at large?

Thanks!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How much are my baseball cards worth? [ 3 Answers ]

I have a complete 1992 topps set, 2 complete 1992 score, complete 1992 upper deck, complete 1993 upper deck, complete 1993 score does anyone no how much they would be worth?

Old baseball cards worth anything? [ 2 Answers ]

I have a Dave Stewwart card, a Kevin Wickander, a Jim Ganter, Lloyd Noseby, a Gene Larkin, Mike Flanagan, Ricky Horton,Mike Stanley, Nick Esasky, Dale Murphy and many others and I don't know if they are worth anything? :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

1800's glass negatives.what's there worth? [ 1 Answers ]

Im looking to find out where to go to find out how much some 1800's glass negitives and dark room equipment would be worth?

Worth of cards [ 1 Answers ]

How much ia a 1976 sspc groege brett card worth

Photo I thought worth sharing. [ 29 Answers ]

Came across this in the underbrush in Charlestown, RI this weekend. Just got around to unloading the camera. Come across them from time to time, particularly there, but rarely get such a good shot due to low lighting conditions. Thankfully the mother wasn't too close by, thus my head is still...

View more questions Search