Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    segunige Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 5, 2008, 01:42 PM
    Construction company profile
    How can I write an I'm pressive cunstruction company profile that will be acceptable to government and individual or organisation:)
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Oct 5, 2008, 02:26 PM

Mmmm, multi faceted individual, abbatoirs and construction company.
    smearcase Posts: 2,392, Reputation: 316
    Ultra Member

Oct 5, 2008, 04:23 PM
    One thing they will all want to see is pictures and descriptions of completed projects, as well as history of cost management, adherence to schedules, safety record and number of claims.
    Licenses held, association memebership, type of equipment owned and condition of equipment. Insurance and bonding. EOE record. DBE record of compliance. Union or non-union? Etc

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Guidelines for setting up company profile. [ 2 Answers ]

I need to know the basic,acceptable format that is being used to set up a company profile. I need it to be acceptable to tender for private and government contracts.

Format of Company Profile or Portfolio [ 4 Answers ]

How do you write a company profile or portfolio? I want to setup a profile of my companies management and our portfolio but I would like to understand the difference between company profile and portfolio? What document do you present to your potential clients or contractors, when you need to...

Preparation of a Company Profile [ 1 Answers ]

I have started a new IT business.We usually sell point of sale products like barcode scanners,security printers,etc.We also sell computers and its accessories. I would like 2 prepare a profile of our company to put in our website and also present it to our customers at the time of giving them...

Introductry letter or brief company profile [ 1 Answers ]

I have formed a company named MediaCircle.. covering Designing.. Printing.. Promotional Services.. I will appreciate if I receive some ideas about the introduction letter and a brief concept about company profile. Thanks in advance

View more questions Search