Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Super Shallow Posts: 145, Reputation: 7
    -

Oct 3, 2008, 08:41 AM
    Hey guys
    In the beginning of this video a music starts to play
    And I really want to know what song is it
    So please help me with the name of the artist and the name of the song (though there isn't any vocle) and year

YouTube - This Way In - Black Soap Opera on BlackTVOnline.com
    kiffydee Posts: 21, Reputation: 2

Oct 3, 2008, 09:38 AM

I went to the web site, maybe you can ask in the forum they have for the site. They may know more. It is a pretty intro song. Best of luck . Dee

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

GUYS! Do guys like persistent girls? Do you like to be pursued? [ 13 Answers ]

I mean, wouldn't you like if the roles were switched? : ) Guys will keep trying to get with a girl they think is pretty, they don't give up! : P Wouldn't you like that?:p

For the GUYS! This sums up most guys problems here. Another great e-mail from DD [ 21 Answers ]

This is an e-mail from David Deangelo. He is 1000% correct here. Guys - LEARN from this. It's long BUT almost EVERY guy here does this... ***QUESTION*** Hi Dave, I recently bought your ebook because I have met a Girl that I am really into and I must make it work With her. You are...

Hey Guys [ 8 Answers ]

Just wanted to drop in and say hello! Hope all is well with everyone. Whatever happened to Emo?

This is for the guys. [ 27 Answers ]

What are some things that girls do that drive you insane?

MATCHMAKER ALERT (Nice guys do not always finish last -but NICE nice guys do) [ 2 Answers ]

There is a general thought that: - nice guys don't get the girl. - nice guys get walked on. - nice guys get left behind. It's not that simple. 1. Nice guys can get any girl. As long as they "own their space" -- that is, they know themselves and their life purpose and what drives them.

View more questions Search