Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    nmerdman Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 2, 2008, 02:53 PM
    Looking for a investor
    Hello I have been trying to find a investor to fund my Sports bar I would like to open. I have had many other investors like my concept but don't invest in bars looking for some direction.
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Oct 2, 2008, 04:38 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by nmerdman View Post
    Hello I have been trying to find a investor to fund my Sports bar I would like to open. I have had many other investors like my concept but dont invest in bars looking for some direction.

Do you belong to the Chamber of Commerce or a networking group that could provide leads?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I need investor [ 1 Answers ]

Hi I need help finding an investor for an entertainment business. We are located in South Florida. Any suggestions? I want to get our business going.:confused:

In need of an investor [ 1 Answers ]

Hello. I am interested in opening up a night club or bar in or around richmond virginia. I am in need of an investor / silent partner. I know all about the business for it to be successful. I have worked in or managed clubs all my adult life. How do I go about finding an investor

Need Investor(s) [ 4 Answers ]

I am in the Austin, Texas area and have everything I need to start my restaurant... everything except 1-2 investors. Could anyone give me advice on how I can go about finding investors? Any help and/or info would be appreciated.

Amateur investor [ 2 Answers ]

I am an amateur in investing I have been following the US stock market and researching stocks for the past 6 months and reading books that would help me with the stocks. I would like to start investing money into the stock market, but I am anxious if I have enough knowledge to start with. Is it...

View more questions Search