Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    dslaney Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 30, 2008, 07:52 AM
    Vista Home Premium
    Computer will not complete boot up process. Returns to bios check from the welcome screen. Any suggestions?
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Sep 30, 2008, 07:54 AM
    Does it get to the Vista splash screen at all ?
    If so might be worth trying a system restore on it.
    seahwk83 Posts: 3,276, Reputation: 212
    Ultra Member

Sep 30, 2008, 03:50 PM

Any changes that either happened or that you perhaps made to your computer around the time that the problem started; particularly any software or hardware that you installed or setup.

You can try going into BIOS and resetting system defaults and save changes to see if will boot after changes made
    marked Posts: 41, Reputation: 0

Oct 2, 2008, 08:53 PM

You may need to reinstall windows vista on this computer because this can be a corrupted operating system...

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Vista Home Premium - Toshiba A200Satellite [ 1 Answers ]

Vista... has anyone successfully downgraded Vista Home Premium to XP?? Ive been told that Vista business can be downgraded, but not home? Vista is proving to be slow:( to use and a pain :mad: to navigate... Any positive stories? Shell

Enabling administrator in Vista Home Premium [ 3 Answers ]

I bought my daughter an IPOD Nano for XMas. It is requiring me to install version 7.5. When I go to install, I receive a message that the signature cannot be verified. When I contact their technical support, I am told to uninstall itunes. However, to uninstall I am told that I do not have...

Windows Vista Premium Error 8024402C [ 3 Answers ]

Hi Unable to get Microsoft Windows Update, error 8024402C on Windows Vista Premium with Norton Security. Michel..

Window vista home basic [ 1 Answers ]

Hello every body who you are responsible to answer my question. I have bought toshiba laptop since the last two monthes and I was enjoying in having doing with it. But uffortunatly, now it stops to operate properly ,at first it starts as if it were good (it accepts user acount and starts to...

View more questions Search