Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jshixon Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 28, 2008, 07:44 AM
    Air Conditioning Not Running Cool.
    Changed the filter a few days ago, since then the rooftop unit is not running. The fan in the air handler is running but not blowing cool air. Help!
    MarkwithaK Posts: 955, Reputation: 107

Sep 28, 2008, 01:01 PM

Is the condensing fan motor operating? Have you cleaned the coil lately? Way too many option to give you and accurate answer based upon the info you have supplied.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

AC condenser fan not running nor is cool air [ 9 Answers ]

My condenser fan stopped running and there is no cool air coming from the vents. I'm wondering now though, will the cool air stop flowing just because the fan is not running, or does this mean that the compressor has gone bad? The compressor still turns on fine (it seems a bit nosier now though)...

Both heat and cool running [ 5 Answers ]

My heating and cooling running the same time in cool switch mode

Central AC unit running all the time and not keeping house cool [ 6 Answers ]

We have a 2000 sf double wide mobile home that we bought new back in 1999. It came with a brand new Intertherm 3 ton unit. We live in South Carolina and our house sits in the middle of an old farmer's field, NO SHADE on the house from dawn till dusk. We keep the thermostat set on 78* ALL the...

Heat Pump Doesn't cool, even heats up whenon Cool Setting [ 4 Answers ]

About a 10 year old "YORK High Performance" heat pump... The heat pump was set to Cool for my summer AC and usually has been working well. At noon on a warm day it stopped The element inside-blower with the freon (sp?) would not get cool and for short times heat up blowing warm air in an...

Air conditioning- one room in home does not cool equally [ 5 Answers ]

Our air conditioning unit is located outside, looks like its just a fan, and has two tubes running to it. All air conditioning vents/ ducts are in the ceiling. One room in our home however does not cool anywhere near as well as the rest of the house. This room is located furthest away from the unit...

View more questions Search