Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    wantu Posts: 25, Reputation: 1

Sep 27, 2008, 06:33 AM
    Soul Mate
    When do I understand that I have finally met my soul mate?

Also let me know if anyone of you can suggest me that how to know who is the one I will be happy with?
    talaniman Posts: 54,325, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Sep 27, 2008, 06:51 AM

You go through life, and when you meet someone, you give it a try, and see what happen.

If things go really good, you get old together, and are happy, with many offspring.

If it doesn't go well, you leave, and try again, with someone else.

The fun is in the journey, not the destination.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Sep 27, 2008, 07:39 AM

We could argue all day if there is or is not really a "soul mate"
    But in general any relationship wlll require a lot for weight

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Found my soul mate but will he resent me in the end? [ 14 Answers ]

I met my soul mate nearly 3 months ago now. I’m not normally a romantic and am always sceptical about falling in love with someone. I’ve always believed that it wasn’t possible to fall in love over night. However, I’ve fallen head over heels for this man. He feels the same, we're...

He says I'm his soul mate. Why am I still so jealous? [ 4 Answers ]

All right, my boyfriend and I have been together for four and half years and totally love each other. I have always been really insecure and have had bouts with depression. He's always been really supportive of me and reassures me that he thinks I'm beautiful and that he loves me for who I am not...

Soul mate or many? [ 10 Answers ]

I would like to no iwhat people's thoughts are on the idea of a soul mate? Do you think that there is only one true love out there for us or do you think that there can be love found everywhere?:confused:

11 yrs later the soul mate is still here [ 11 Answers ]

The first day of college 11 years ago I met a man and we have been connected in what can only be explained as soul mates to both of us. He was in every single one of my classes on the first day and at the end of that day I walked right up to him and said "you are looking at me, I am looking at you,...

Soul Mate who refuses to disclose anything [ 6 Answers ]

I am talking to this person via email and a few times over the phone. I feel he is my soul mate. I could be wrong. He would not even answer a simple question like what kind of music he likes. Why does he not answer my simple question. I want to know everything about him but he would not let me...

View more questions Search