Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    pmh383388 Posts: 58, Reputation: 2

Sep 27, 2008, 03:21 AM
    What is soul ?
    Are we souls enprisoned in human bodies ? How to get out of the bodies ?
    jakester Posts: 582, Reputation: 165

Sep 27, 2008, 04:47 AM

The way to get out of the body, in my opinion, is to die.
    v_dhandole Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 27, 2008, 04:57 AM
    Soul is fire element of Universe.
    Bluerose Posts: 1,521, Reputation: 310
    Ultra Member

Sep 27, 2008, 07:50 AM

Some believe that the soul is your core goodness. You and your soul are one. Being good and kind to yourself feeds your soul.
    xoxaprilwine Posts: 582, Reputation: 71

Sep 27, 2008, 02:56 PM
    Well since mind, body and soul are connected as one unit this is your true divine self (think of a triangle) everything you are is contained. Why would you want your soul to be free when it is free and pure as it is?. It is what keeps us honest and true... it is the one thing that keeps us alive. Once you leave this earth your soul carries on to heaven but your spirit energy remains everywhere... when you have your soul you have everything you will need... your true being... your true self a bright untainted light that can never be dimmed, its glamorous. You, who you are and what you are, what you look like, who you know/love and what you know all of a sudden becomes irrelevant as in the darkness of death we are returned to light and thus reborn again. You will one day know your purpose in this universe... so I agree with the concept of "your soul is the element of the fire universe". Your soul is not imprisoned in your body it is simply contained there for your life here on earth, why would you want to release it? You are to embrace it and feed it in this short life. If you want to astral travel or something along that line you can use your mind and your spirit to go abroad or you can use your mind and spirit to connect with your soul. Your choice after all that is why we are here... to choose.
    Alder Posts: 342, Reputation: 71

Oct 2, 2008, 03:12 PM

Are you asking whether it is possible for the soul to leave the body while you are alive? There was a thread on that topic about a month ago, whether it is possible for a person to be a ghost while still alive. My answer on that one, which, for what it's worth, the original poster liked, was that yes, it is possible for a piece of one's soul to get broken off and carried away. It is also possible for someone trained in shamanism to deliberately leave his or her body and go on adventures around the universe. One thing shamans do in this kind of journeying is to retrieve lost soul pieces.

For a different take on the subject, check out "The Marriage of Heaven and Hell" by William Blake, in which he wrote:

All Bibles or sacred codes have been the causes of the following Errors.
    1. That Man has two real existing principles Viz: a Body & a Soul.
    2. That Energy, call'd Evil, is alone from the Body, & that Reason, call'd Good, is alone from the Soul.
    3. That God will torment Man in Eternity for following his Energies.

But the following Contraries to these are True

1. Man has no Body distinct from his Soul for that call'd Body is a portion of Soul discern'd by the five Senses, the chief inlets of Soul in this age
    2. Energy is the only life and is from the Body and Reason is the bound or outward circumference of Energy.
    3 Energy is Eternal Delight

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

His Soul Wants Me [ 5 Answers ]

Last month my boyfriend died, he had been paryting all day at home with a few close friends because it was his friends birthday, I kept leaving sporatically because I didn't like his friend who was having the birthday.. I left @4:00, came back @8:00p.m. then left again until midnite. My boyfriend...

Where is the soul? [ 36 Answers ]

Did you ever wonder where in your body, the soul resides? The soul, which to me is the same as saying "spirit" is what makes us who we are. I think ageless spirits come into the body of every newborn. These are reprogrammed, recycled old souls that consistently keep going through the whole process...

60' Soul [ 1 Answers ]

Who played Drums on the Song "ooh Child" by the Five Stairsteps

Human soul [ 3 Answers ]

I was just curious where is our human soul is located... I know we have souls... I just wanted someone tell me... Thanks:rolleyes:

I really need to set my soul up [ 2 Answers ]

Hey everyone, I am a 18 years old girl, and I believe that I am that kind of girls who are good at choosing the wrong man,; even I have never had a boyfriend before, because I show them that expression that I am not interested in relatiohsips. There is a guy in the university who I noticed that...

View more questions Search