Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    House3000 Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

Sep 26, 2008, 11:26 PM
    Body type and shape
    Hello, I wanted to know if there was any way to change my body shape? Because my upper body is bigger than my lower body, it's not even.
    kminni01 Posts: 36, Reputation: 4

Sep 26, 2008, 11:53 PM

You mean your chest is bigger than your waist? If you're uncomfortable with the way you feel then maybe exercise more and everything will even itself out. Have a wonderful day!

<3 kt
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Sep 27, 2008, 08:04 AM

Yes, visit a gym, get some professional advise on what can be done
    jmbomm Posts: 8, Reputation: 3

Sep 30, 2008, 04:44 PM

Depending on what you mean (chest is bigger than waste or torso is bigger than legs) different approaches can be taken. If it's the latter of the two, getting a gym membership would be an excellent idea. Any number of upper body routines (and the ever famous crunches/situps) should show the most signs of slimming the torso. And all gym memberships come with a handy assortment of staff memebers who can show you how to use the equipment and what techniques you can use to get the tone/definition/whatever that you're seeking.

Also, think about possibly eating a little healthier. Cut out (if possible, all) fast food and junk food. Grab the apple instead of the chips, the juice/milk/water instead of the pop. You'd be amazed and the results healthy eating can give when coupled with excersize.

Good luck.
    JennySpins Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Oct 11, 2008, 09:58 PM

Some things can be altered such as weight and muscles but this may just be how your body was created. All people are different in everything and just because you are not perfectly proportioned does not mean there is anything wrong with you. You may also just even out as you grow older.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What Body Type Do I Have? [ 3 Answers ]

HELLO ALL! MY BODY MEASUREMENTS ARE: HIPS BETWEEN 38-40 WAIST IS 28 AND BREAST IS 34 IM TRYING TO FIGURE OUT WHAT BODY TYPE/SHAPE I HAVE. I WAS READING SOMEWHERE AND THERE IS 4 DIFFERENT BODY SHAPES, HOURGLASS,PEAR,APPLE AND RECTANGLE. IT SEEMS I DONT FIT INTO ANY OF THOSE SEEING, THAT...

Type I and Type II Errors (Statistics and Probability) [ 1 Answers ]

A researcher studying stress is interested in the blood pressure measurements of chief executive officers (CEOs) of major corporations. He believes that the mean systolic blood pressure, of CEOs of major corporations is less than mm Hg, which is the value reported in a possibly outdated journal...

Getting in shape [ 3 Answers ]

How and what is the best way to lose weight,I mean could you give me a good diet plan

Really Out of Shape [ 4 Answers ]

I played badminton yesterday and after 10 minutes I was breathing heavily and ready to pass out. What are some ways I can get into shape before the end of the month?

View more questions Search