Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    seahippie Posts: 46, Reputation: 2

Sep 27, 2008, 01:15 AM

Noonan Syndrome Support Australia

Look.. Ive started.. a little simple at the moment.. but a start.. Thanks for all your info!
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Sep 27, 2008, 01:27 AM

I took a look at it. Great job! At least it's a start! :)

If you go to your Profile here, there is now a section on the left-hand side of the page where Networking and then Social Groups is listed under it. You might want to consider starting something there also.

That's something that's new to this site. So, we'll see what happens with it..

Medical Conditions & Diseases - Ask Me Help Desk

The above topic area might also be a topic area where a thread could be devoted to a support group for something like what your son has.

I have to go to bed now. Have to direct a performance of my barbershop chorus tomorrow as well as play for a very difficult show. I will be checking back in with you.

Cheers!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Restless Leg Syndrome [ 11 Answers ]

Hello. My daddy doesn't have the time so Im asking for him. HE says he gets restless leg syndrome every once and awhile and would like to know what causes restless leg syndrome? Thank you.

Tourette's Syndrome [ 2 Answers ]

My father and I have Tourette's so I can only assume it's a genetic thing. The only good thing about it our syndrome is that it's not anything violent. Just a series of annoying tics and gestures and whatnot. Whether it be blinking, moving my ears, expanding my nostrils, raising my eyebrows, it...

De George Syndrome [ 11 Answers ]

I am a psychotherapist who has a patient who has been diagnosed with "De George Syndrome". I am looking for information concerning the symptoms and the management as well as prognosis of the syndrome.

Marfans syndrome [ 4 Answers ]

Hey what is Marfans syndrome and who does it effect? Because I was told recently I might have it.

Carcinoid syndrome [ 2 Answers ]

Sir what is Carcinoid syndrome , what are the symptoms , cause and relief

View more questions Search