Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    saimakhattak Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Sep 26, 2008, 12:31 PM
    Permanent residency in australia
    Hi dear. My name is saima gul. I am paksitani. I did msc finance from uk. Know I have heard that australia is offering permanent residency to thoes students who have done or who will be doing two years post graduate study. My question is that does australia need work experience as well with the degree or its OK only with two year education?
    Peter Wilson Posts: 86, Reputation: 19

Sep 27, 2008, 06:35 AM

It would be better if you contact the proper authorities to find out, don't go on what other people say.
    Try this website
    Immigration - australia.gov.au
    It may be of some help to you.
    We Aussies are usually pretty helpful, so don't be afraid to ask any questions.
    May God bless your application.
    :-)
    Peter Wilson Posts: 86, Reputation: 19

Sep 27, 2008, 06:42 AM
    One of our friends came over here from Singapore, she is a qualified accountant, however, she came to study at Hillsong College as a Christian Councillor.
    After she finished her course and during also, she worked in aged care to help finance her stay and now that she has finished her course, that work experience can be used to supplement her application.
    It also got her a full time job as a councillor with a Christian organization and she now fills all the requirements for a permanent visa.
    :-)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Permanent residency in Australia [ 5 Answers ]

I am diploma in information technology the two years diploma. I don't know whether with this course can I get Permanent residency or not. Some of my friends are telling me that I have to do university to get PR and some of are telling me it depends on the point calculation. Please if anybody can...

Residency US Australia [ 2 Answers ]

My husband and I moved to California from Australia in January 2008 on an E3 visa working for a US company. This is a temporary visa which cannot lead to a green card. In the US, I believe we should be resident alien for 2008 but I am confused about being a dual-status resident. In Australia,...

How to get a lady in australia to get permanent residency [ 2 Answers ]

Hi I am an indian guy right now on student visa and looking for a girl to do a paper marriage just to get a residency in Australia. How much that girl will charge or where I can get these types of girls. Can you tell me where should I look for these types of girls. If you find any answer then...

Consent to permanent guardianship [ 1 Answers ]

My daughter was in state custody in Kansas, due to my substance abuse. I signed permanent guardianship to my mother at the termination of parental rights trial. Do I have any kind of rights to my child? Can my mother sign consent of permanent guardianship back to me?

Permanent Dye that won't shift. [ 1 Answers ]

Okay so here's the deal, my natural hair colour is blond or dirty blond but since January this year I have dyed my hair purple and red and all sorts but just the underneath of my hair so the top is natural. I used Live waterproof and Live XXL colour which at the time looked nice and lasted...

View more questions Search