Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    starbuck8 Posts: 3,128, Reputation: 734
    Gone, But Not Forgotten

Sep 26, 2008, 12:02 AM
    Lets feed the dogs!
    I thought I would post these links for all of our pet lovers here. You can sign up, and donate food to a shelter dog everday. They send you reminders, and it only takes a few seconds to do it. On the first site I'm going to post, you can also just click and the sponsors give money for breast cancer, child litteracy programs, rain forests and so on. It only takes a few seconds to do this everyday. They are legitimate sites, (I've been clicking everyday for a year now) and are worth your time to help a hungry dog, and help with other causes. October is Breast Cancer Awareness Month also, so it's worth a few minutes of you time to click on that also! Thanks everyone! :D

www.theanimalrescuesite.com

Freekibble

:)
    starbuck8 Posts: 3,128, Reputation: 734
    Gone, But Not Forgotten

Sep 26, 2008, 11:21 PM

I also wanted to add this if anyone is interested and wants to check it out to help. I have no connection to any of the sites I'm posting, just ones that I support, and I know all pet lovers would like to know about.

Angel's Gate Hospice - Animal Hospice - Animal Rehabilitation Center
    SweetDee Posts: 534, Reputation: 51

Sep 27, 2008, 11:34 AM

Good for you and thanks for the info... ;)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Can a 2nd sub panel be feed from same feed as first? [ 2 Answers ]

I have a 200A main box out on a pole in the yard. I trenched and ran 4/0 aluminum to fee the subpanel on the house. Sadly I installed a smallish box and now I am out of breaker slots (too many 240's... ) Can I tap off the feed from the main box and run it to another subpanel or do I have to install...

Lets be more then friends. How [ 3 Answers ]

OK I like this guy but he doesn't know it what do I do he calls me his sis but I like him and like I want to be more then just friends what would you do give me some advice

She said lets be friends [ 4 Answers ]

A month of rollercoaster rides is finally over. She said lets just be friends today. I am still in shock... It really hasn't hit me yet. I don't want to be friends. Friends means she wants me to be in her back pocket till she needs me. Am I wrong to not want to be friends. I love this girl...

View more questions Search