Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Goldenwolf Posts: 157, Reputation: 9

Sep 25, 2008, 05:36 PM
    War movie-forgot title
    A while ago I watched this movie about some nazi super soldeirs that couldn't die because they were zombies, I also remember that the commando group that went to the bunker (where the zombies were) were trying to fix something not sure what. Can anyone help me with the title? Thanks
    fiend101 Posts: 234, Reputation: 56

Sep 26, 2008, 03:14 AM

Outpost?
    Gekko Posts: 347, Reputation: 77

Sep 26, 2008, 03:34 AM
    This is just a guess, I haven't actually seen this one.
    Horrors of War (2006) - Plot summary
    Evil Dread - Horrors of War 2006 movie review

If it's not the one, it's similar and you may want to watch. Other nazi zombie bunker movies are Shock Waves (1977), The Bunker (2000), S.S. Doomtrooper (2006).

Hope that helps...

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

80's war sci fi horror movie - forgot the title of the movie [ 3 Answers ]

Hi. I have been looking for the title on a movie that I saw when I was a kid in the mid 80's. The movie was set during the war ( I think it was during the nazi era ). I remember at the beginning that they are all walking on a path and discover some sort of tower or castle that is sealed shut. They...

I forgot this movie title [ 9 Answers ]

I can't remember this title to save my life!! If you can help me out, I would gladly appreciate it!! It's about a boy. He's sick, and he falls asleep. In his dream, there are a bunch of animals, I think one is a rooster. There is flood, and some of them are on a floating bed. There are...

An Old Horror movie- forgot the title. [ 2 Answers ]

I was wondering if you guys could help me out a bit. :D I saw a movie a long time ago, but have since forgotten what it was called. It was about these disgusting little creatures who lived under ground. The main character and his girlfriend, they (I think) traveled to the town where the creature...

A cat movie- forgot title [ 1 Answers ]

There were two females. Marnada was the older one and the younger one was I think called priscilla. Anyway they would transform into a cat but only one at a time. So priscilla found a man with I think two kids and was trying to get married to him. The next I remember is the females couldn't take...

View more questions Search