Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    chokolatte1 Posts: 10, Reputation: 1

May 20, 2006, 11:33 PM
    Finally its over
    Well Rainier,

I wanted to bring you up to date, one thing you last sad, I was lonely, like my mother in law, well let me tell you I am not lonely at all. I finally walked right out the door, I didn't look back, I came home and had a good job in a week. God bless me there. I am looking for a home now, moved in with my sister, I am feeling my old self again, where life itself counts for more than what some people take for granted. I know what happiness is and I decided there are two things we can do and that is be happy or die, I want to live and be happy.

My kids are doing fine, but I see what I did wrong and that was trying to love a man who didn't love me, it makes me wonder how many times William and his mother did this to some other lady. But I tell you alone I am not.

It hard work to do something right, I don't know why but I will never stop being who I am.

I came home one day and this woman, his mother fixed me some dog food, How mean can a mother be to her child, grown or not. That was my last straw, I told her when I left, she can have her son back, he was never mine. I would not stand in her way. Now I want my divorce and I want him to send me the title to the car, I paid for. Then I will be glad to sign the papers for dissolution of this marriage. His lawyer told me if he did not send it, don't sign the papers. God told me something uh, stop being a fool.

He at least owes me that. I really don't want anything from him. I am so happy now and I am getting my health back. I just could not support their gambling habits any longer. Pay anymore of their mortgage or pay their bills, or their gambling debts. Thank God this will be the last time I am a fool. There is no such thing as a real marriage and maybe it is just not meant for me. I accept that now but it will not change who I am, a good woman. A strong black woman who is not bitter or sad. I have moved on and I love my job so much, finally I have the title I went to school and worked all my life for, so some good did come out of this. I have my life back.

Well take care and I just wanted to bring you up to date on a marriage that never was. Thank God he bought me through this.
    JoeCanada76 Posts: 6,669, Reputation: 1707
    Uber Member

May 21, 2006, 02:04 AM
    God brings everybody through the tough times and of course we learn from all kinds of experiances. I am happy that you decided to make changes in your life. Your never alone, no one is really ever alone because God is always with us.

Joe

May 21, 2006, 05:59 AM
    God Bless you Joe, it was one ordeal. Yes God did bring me through it. Even when he drew a gun no me, I was never afraid, I just begged him to not do that in front of my kids which they were not his, his mother won't leave him long enough with a woman to have a child, selfish as she. BUT I am healing now and its not my problem anymore, its his mother. These people lived a certain way and God never intended for me or my children to live like this. I believe it was just to scare me. Him and his mother have probably rehearsed this so much I don't have to worry about the next victim, they have to live with that. Such an horrible experience. It only proves to me that when someone rushes you to the alter, might be a sign of forthcoming tradegy. He never meant those vows at all. His mother told him even when to go pee. LOL She thought that was so cute and he hung his head and went, that sorry creature. Not every case but today, it is not meant for me. I believe God has me doing what he sent me here for and that's the two children of his, that I adopted. I want them to have the best and I will give them my best for now on. Should have listen to the cousin coming on my job one day, telling me that his mother would never see this marriage work. I should have listened then. I believe I was a front for his other activity, this woman even bought women to the house so he could dang near sleep with them right in front of me. They thought it was so cute.

Anyway, on my phone booting up its say FREE, I will remain the good person I am and no one will ever take my kindness away from me. Some people are here to do Gods work and maybe I am a warning to those who took advantage of me, because I am still standing and sane. Thank you Lord for the experience.

Take care.
    fredg Posts: 4,926, Reputation: 674
    Ultra Member

May 21, 2006, 07:34 AM
    HI, chocolatte,
    I am so glad you worked out whatever issues you had. We make our own luck, by choosing wisely.
    There are Good Marriages; my first ended in Divorce after 7 yrs, then 3 years later, re-married to a wonderful woman who was also Divorced. We have been married now 29 yrs. and I wouldn't trade it for anything in this World!
    There is someone out there for you, and I know, with God's help and Strength, you willl find him. Best wishes to you, and go for it. God is with you.

May 21, 2006, 07:52 AM
    Thank you so much. I am a happy person and wish to remain that way, Congratulations on your marriage. I wish you the very best. I am so happy for you. Take care and again, thank you for being so kind to me.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Finally! [ 5 Answers ]

Finally I got my wish. We're PREGNANT! Yay for me! So basically yea, all those of you who are trying, just keep your chins up and it will happen. :D

Finally did it... [ 11 Answers ]

I finally picked an avatar, it wasn't something I was looking for but it just kind of fell into place. I was looking for a background/wallpaper for my computer and it hunt for one I found a photo small enough to use as an avatar, so I decided to use it. Tell me if you know what is?? And if your...

Finally [ 8 Answers ]

Earlier, I asked if it was OK to ask him out. You guys were very helpful. But I couldn't pull myself to ask him So finally he asked me. But now that were going out. We don't tlak as much. Like barley at all It bothers me because this stupid girl In my class alays makes moves on him And he...

View more questions Search