Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    melii2oo8 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 24, 2008, 03:50 PM
    Are nose huggies real?
    Are they real,they're suppose to be warn on your nose for two weeks and make your nose smaller they appear to be real. Can some one confirm to me these even exist and if they do can someone tell me where I can get them? Please help me because I got a big nose and I just have to get rid of it??
    twinkiedooter Posts: 12,172, Reputation: 1054
    Uber Member

Oct 4, 2008, 08:07 AM

Yes, they are real. No, I don't know where to buy them but if you know someone who likes to crochet, I am sure that they could whip up something for your schnoz in a hurry. I don't know if they will make your nose smaller, but I do know they will definitely make your nose warmer in the winter.
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Oct 4, 2008, 08:10 AM
    Only surgery will make your nose smaller.
    asking Posts: 2,673, Reputation: 660
    Ultra Member

Oct 4, 2008, 08:16 AM

.. . Or a bad accident.

J_9 is right, as usual.
    Linnea7 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Apr 21, 2009, 09:26 AM
    Yes nose huggies are real. You can purchase one at nosehuggies.com. REally worth it as they do work, although they take longer than the promo says, so you must be patient. A good alternative to a nose job.

Good luck!
    maiden13 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 29, 2010, 06:36 AM
    I heard about this from a friend who recommended it to me after she used it herself. So after I heard about it I came to this site Nose Huggies and looked into the product naturally I was sceptical at first but since my friend has used it herself with good results I figured I might as well try it. After trying it the results were amazing I was actully shocked that it worked I'm still in disbelief today.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Blister on nose,size of silver dollar, nose res,hot swollen [ 5 Answers ]

Please help us. My husband 53 yrs old. Woke up 3 days ago with a Dark red, very hot to touch, swollen nose with a blister, the size of a silver dollar. It still hasn't broken and also the first day his cheeks were red and hot to touch. We have no insurance and he won't go out of the house. I have...

Should I get my nose done. [ 9 Answers ]

Okay, there is this absolutely beautiful girl on my campus... we have the same facial structure... everything... skin tone you name it. The only thing that is making me so ugly an her so beautiful is my nose. I am getting my nose done that is similar to hers. At least I think I am. I do not...

Real stats/ real decisions [ 1 Answers ]

You work for a manufacturing company as a statistical process analyst. Your job is to analyze processes and make sure they are in statistical control. In on process, a machine cuts wood boards to a thickness of 25 millimeters with acceptable margin of error of +/- 0.6 millimeter. (Assume this...

Nose [ 5 Answers ]

Really dislke my nose, its broken so I really dislike the shape more than the size. I was wondering what can help with this make up wise? And what make up would you recommend , how many shades darker and what brushes?

Which HYIPS are real?Which are scams?Are they real at all? [ 2 Answers ]

Hi,I am a medical student and I have been looking for some means to invest online and make some money to pay my tuition.I got to know about these High Yield Investment Programs and I really want to know which are real and which are scams.I would be very glad if you people can shed light on this...

View more questions Search