Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Skyrocket Away Posts: 173, Reputation: 6

Sep 23, 2008, 04:46 PM
    Contaminated water!
    Heyy, so yeah. I was at work today and on the news they said not to drink the water because it was contaminated. Now, I've been drinking the water from my job. But it has like 5 filters on it. And I've been drinking my fridge water, the kind where you push the button. That has a filter on it too. So is it okay or no? Should I stop drinking the water? Should I rush to the hospital? I'm so worried! Help! D:

The news said it was less then a quarter of Lubricants that was spilt in the water. I live in Florida.
    Camborio Posts: 75, Reputation: 4

Sep 23, 2008, 05:27 PM

Contaminated water will cause icky things such as diarrhea and stomach pain, I wouldn't worry unless any of those happen.
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Sep 23, 2008, 05:27 PM
    Since I don't know where you live or why they say the water is contaminated I really cannot give an opinion.
    Skyrocket Away Posts: 173, Reputation: 6

Sep 23, 2008, 06:49 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by J_9 View Post
    Since I don't know where you live or why they say the water is contaminated I really cannot give an opinion.
    I edited it.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

New hot water heater installed, but no hot water pressure. Plenty of cold water? [ 11 Answers ]

Hi, I own a small plumbing service and have a problem I've never encountered before. I installed a new top vented gas water heater for a customer. Turned the main back on, bled air out of the lines, etc. Problem is there is no hot water pressure throughout the house. Cold water pressure is fine....

Daylight basement water leak, cause by broken water pipe or saturated ground water? [ 1 Answers ]

I have a 6 units 3 stories with daylight basement apartment. Build in 1960. Just bought it few months ago. Last year the previous owner had a bad flood in the daylight basement after long period of rain. They cleaned out the area, remodel it. Good for few months, last couple of weeks rain long...

Tylenol Contaminated Product Case [ 1 Answers ]

What were the short term and long term effects of the Tylenol Contaminated Product Case?

Breach of contract due to contaminated products [ 8 Answers ]

I am under contract as a licensed provider for a certain line of health and beauty products. This contract states that I am not to use/sell any other products (by another manufacturer). I have learned that the products distributed by this company have repeatedly failed FDA inspections (6 years in a...

View more questions Search