Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    DJ 'H' Posts: 1,109, Reputation: 114
    Ultra Member

May 19, 2006, 03:53 AM
    Ahh...
    A little concerned. I have not been keeping track of my periods recently; but they always come abound like clock work!

However I cannot remember when my last period was and I am fretting as I don't know if I am late or not?

I am usually pretty good and can always relate my periods to a certain event that happened at the time. However with all the stress and everything that I am having to deal with I really cannot remember.

I am having a really hard time at the moment and have been stressed out something chronic - to the pint that it exhausts me. However I have had a really bad stomach now for almost 2weeks - it feels like a stress stomach ache which I have had many times before (being a stress sufferer) - I have no other symptoms (having been preganant once before I know what to look out for) - but it's just the fact my period has not appeared?

Do you think all this stress is the reason?
    Krs Posts: 2,906, Reputation: 320
    Ultra Member

May 19, 2006, 03:57 AM
    Stress can be a killer, so please take it easy!
    I do believe that stress can sometimes mess your system up big time and it could be the reason why your period has not come yet!

If I were you, id wait till the end of this month and go see a doctor.
    Ultra Member

May 19, 2006, 04:01 AM
    Planning to do a pregnancy test at the end of the month and if that comes out negative then I will go to the docs to get a diagnosis from him!

I just wanted some reassurance or advice for the time being - it's just another thing on my list to stress about - so I am trying to illiminate as much as possible.
    Ultra Member

May 19, 2006, 04:05 AM
    Everyone needs reassurance every now and then.

I do believe your probably late due to all the stress you have at d moment.
    Ultra Member

May 19, 2006, 04:13 AM
    Well that's what I believe - as I have no other symptoms like before - but the thing that worries me is that every pregnancy is different.

I have not got an increased appetite or anything and I have not put any weight on (which happen very quickly last time) - I have no swollen ankles or sore boobs, I don't have heart burn, I am tired but that's due to the stress and due to all the hours I am working - my boyfriend is just as tired as me.

I have had a little white discharge - but no brown and my last period was normal! It was in April I just cannot remember when in April!
    Ultra Member

May 19, 2006, 04:56 AM
    Good Luck Xxx
    Ultra Member

May 19, 2006, 04:59 AM
    Thanks KRS x
    Chery Posts: 3,666, Reputation: 698
    Gone, But Not Forgotten

May 21, 2006, 09:34 AM
    Hey DJ, I will cross my fingers for you.

It could well be the stress and long hours. Remember the times when you were excited about a vacation and your period did not show on time? I'm sure we all went through these type of symptoms at one point. The body works along with the mind, and reacts accordingly.

Hope everything else is going well for you, just don't overwork yourself.

Keep us posted, and lots of luck.

sunshineluv Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jun 12, 2006, 06:37 PM
    Hi I know this may sound weird but mine use to come like clock work and then all of a sudden they started to change with the seasons. I mean in the winter I start On the first and in the summer I start on the 15 or something and so on. And I agree stress is a killer I bet if you got a test and it was negative you would start the next day. That's just my opinion. Good luck.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

View more questions Search