Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Need a friend Posts: 80, Reputation: 2

Oct 13, 2008, 03:34 AM

Thanks to all who have replied . Brelee: I Would love a new friend! How are you?
    Startover22: I always need a cheerleader lets get on those outfits!! Test came back They found some things... but NO cancer!. yeah! Have an infection. First round of antibiotics didn't do it so on another round. Also something about ovarian cysts... I will find out more Friday... something to do with good cholesterol is too low... making too much testosterone. Will hopefully find out more Friday. Thank you for the support!! Rah Rah! How was bowling? Yoga?
    AskJenny: I do paperwork for my significant other. He started his own business and I do the paperwork for it. Basic stuff... Invoices, bills, payments, banking, reciepts, state papers for the trucks . Fortunately, we have an accountant for taxes! I just get frustrated sometimes... I don't mind doing it I just don't have all the info I need at times and half the time I have no clue what I am doing.
    To all: Thanks you for your advice and comments. I really appreciate them all. I think I need to get my "upstairs" fixed so that I can move forward. I walk around confused amd trying to understand what the point is most of the time. I need a focus, a purpose... something. I am tired not only because I have had too much going, but not much of a reason... It is hard to get up and work work work when you aren't seeing any results. I still live in a dump, my car is falling apart and my daughter turned 18 and lost her mind. I know I need to look at the brighter side of things, and mostly I try... but today I am feeling... apathetic and purposeless. I don't have cancer right that is a good thing. I should be walking on clouds. Instead I am feeling sorry for myself because I am tired. That is why I say I need to fix the upstairs. You can handle anything with the right attitude... mine stinks. So that is my goal. Startover... you got any wrenches... lol!!
    I better go and get to fixing... THX!!
    jjwoodhull Posts: 1,378, Reputation: 239
    Ultra Member

Oct 13, 2008, 07:09 AM
    Thank God it's not cancer! But obviously you still have health problems that need to be addressed. I'm sure that is a big factor in you being tired all the time.

Hang in there. Of course there are going to be good days and bad ones. Keep your head up. You deserve to be happy and you have already taken steps toward making your life better. Keep up the good work.
    startover22 Posts: 2,758, Reputation: 363
    Ultra Member

Oct 13, 2008, 07:35 AM
    Just be thankful it is not cancer, and move forward with any other treatments for the cysts;)
    While I get my outfit stretched... LOL

Oh Need, it is funny, for the last 15 years, I have been going around with my head in a cloud... so I wouldn't have to deal or face the "storm" in my life. I never wanted to argue or fight, or even worry about feeling selfish.

I know what it is to be wandering, I am hoping you will feel as if there is a purpose, to me, you are important part of this world. You have already touched me, and you are bound to touch others with your heart. These things take time (as I am realizing) you have been noticing something wrong. So, you notice for a bit, then you evaluate, then you try and fix it all. You have to spend a bit more time evaluating sometimes, and add a bit of honesty on how this happened. Need, one step to maybe take is making sure you have an half hour a day for just you. Take it, you need it. Just because you take it, doesn't mean that you will be fulfilled, but it does mean that you are giving yourself something, that is just yours, and to me that is important.
    Another thing, the people around you aren't in your head, they have no idea what you are doing or needing in there if you don't say it out loud. So sometimes what happens is, you start to feel sadness or anger towards them! (as if they should have known) This is a whole new thing for you to work out too. I am not sure if any of this helps, it isn't really advice, just observation mostly.
    I am glad you came back to tell us what is happening, remember, you can always come here and write out what is going on with your life. I do it sometimes, and I do feel better. Hugs Need, and I may need more time with the outfit, but I can cheer cheer cheer for you still... heehee

Oct 13, 2008, 03:40 PM

JJ: Thx and I am working on those other issues, I appreciate your encouragement!
    Startover: Your comments always help. Seems we have a lot in common. I am working on communication... blah ick... lol
    I just get low sometimes and have to take a deep breath... or two and keep going. I miss fun.. ya know just having FUN. We had a festival in our town , I tried but just no fun. I guess I just want something to get excited about. Something to look forward to. My life is full of drama but is So dull. Does that make sense. I want something to be passionate about. I guess.
    Ah I need to take care of other things first... health and such, but... do you ever feel like that? I feel disappointed but I am not sure why... It doesn't make sense to me.
    Anyway Thanks for the cheer! It is good to know I am not alone...
    How ARE you? Yoga? How's thehousekeeping strike>lol
    Ultra Member

Oct 13, 2008, 05:49 PM
    Hey Need, yes, it feels as if there is something missing in the things we try to do for ourselves. At times, I would love nothing more than everyone to just leave MY house so I can be here by myself, and honestly, that is what I love to do. I would rather stay home and do what ever I want without any interuption, that for sure makes me happy. Then, it all starts over gain till I need them to go... LOL Doesn't that sound so mean? Not really any more, I think it is just the "space" I need, like going to bed a half hour later than everyone else so I can get that time. We (as humans) forget that we have a need to be alone every once in a while. We have a need to collect our thoughts, so why don't you try telling everyone to git to bed and you take a half hour to just sit... or do something you want to get done. Then, you can start by getting out and having some real fun. I seem to think I understand you, I also am a little scared at what I found out about myself after reading your post for the first, second, and more times;)
    We both seem to be extremely busy doing nothing but the ordinary. AND that is OK, as long as we add something in there for us. The ordinary is very important, it means we are doing the right things, being a wife, a mother, a friend, and a whatever... but we still need the excitement and the feel as if we are worth more than what we get out of life. WE ARE worth a lot. We are;)
    I stopped my yoga, it seems as if every time I start it up again I feel ill, or I get really dizzy. I will start it back again, like you I need to take care of a few health issues, nothing serious, but it does seem to affect me enough to stump me. I would love to see you get into the boring ole Yoga, I just know you would like it. When I first started, I thought it was boring, but then I challenged myself to be better and better and do more and more of it, then it wasn't so boring.
    The kids are helping a lot... and my husband seems to be figuring it out too;) I am trying not to see things "undone" as my good friend told me not to;) I am the type of person that can walk through a clean picked up house and still find things to pick up or clean... lol
    Any way... you go girl, you try what you want to find out what you need and want. You may not find IT tomorrow, but I promise you will find it eventually;)
    brelee Posts: 29, Reputation: 2

Oct 13, 2008, 06:25 PM

Fine,thanks. We are frineds now ^^

Oct 14, 2008, 07:34 AM

Brelee: I am glad we can be friend. How are things with you. You have an international business... is that right? How's that going?
    Start: Are you sure you are OK... I use to get sick when I started exercising because I didn't get enough water after getting all those toxins moving about. But the dizziness... blood pressure? Well I understand if you want to keep that all private... I hope all goes well Rah Rah!!
    I know what you mean about space. I do get plenty of that. It is why I get up early... or don't mind getting up early. No one at my house would get up at 4 or five lol. And some evening I have, too. Sometimes it is too much most times not enough... lol.
    I know what you mean about wanting everone to just leave sometimes. I absolutely feel that way too. I told my guy we needed to build a house next to our so I could have my own place and just visit... lol I said it jokingly... but he thought I was serious and I wanted to leave. I was just kidding, have to watch the way I kid around. I guess I was just trying to let him know I needed space... a clean space... where I don't have to try to relax where dirty dishes are stacked... because then all I do is think about how I need to do them... that is not relaxing.
    As far as the fun... its like I don't have fun even when fun is around. I have had depression issues in the past, but have done it without medication. Maybe I need a change in diet... or it could be the cysts... I just miss the old me... so does everyone else. It seems everything is just a huge struggle.
    Yet... Compared to many... like all those people in 3rd world countries... I have it so easy.
    So I just try to keep that in mind as I trudge along. Getting dressed and out of bed... uhg. BUT I do and get most everything done... there just is no energy left for anything else.
    I am glad your kids and hubby are figuring it out! That is wonderful! Make things a bit easier huh?
    I am embarrassed to say mine has figured it out... but not doing anything about it. 3 weeks HIS dishes have piled up... yep VERY nasty. I know I should wash them I am dying to wash them!! BUT I am sticking to it... as grossed out as I might be. I rinse them and put them back in the sink. He come home and complains about them and I tell him they are his and everyone else is doing their own. I tell him HE needs to either do them or figure out someone besides me to do them I won't.
    I s that awful? I gues it is the princile of the thing. I don't ask for much from him... so... I am sticking to it... and he is talking dishwasher... lol So maybe I will get an appliance out of the deal! LOL
    Well back to work I go. I do have a very flexible great job and boss. I think all this is in my "upstairs" I just need to get it in gear! Thanks for all your help and encouragement. You are a great friend!
    Thx
    Ultra Member

Oct 14, 2008, 05:59 PM
    Aww... lol, we could sit here and go on forever about what is wrong, can't we. I don't normally gripe on here, I try to stay as positive as I can and as cheery as I can. I know it brings up my spirits to know I make someone smile. So as I drove to work today, I thought hmmm, I wonder if I could just let the dishes sit in the sink. You are way better than me, I suppose knowing kids friends and parents are coming over every couple of days would stop me, I can't bear to have them think I can't clean my house. I started this adult life of mine thinking, it is my duty, my wifely and motherly duty to take care of everything... do what doesn't get done and finish what doesn't get finished. From putting oil in my car to the kids' homework, I feel I have had it up to here! So about a year ago I started to do things for me. My husband found it really odd that I would want to go for a long drive with lots of music, I was gone for hours... and did not want to talk when I got back. I did some pretty "out" of the ordinary things last year! I don't know if it is because I have had too much, OR if I feel as if I have been living in anothers mindset this whole time..? Or is it that I turned 34... and I am not getting younger? I don't know.
    I hope you keep your chin up love, no depression, just keep your head clear and be aware that you can fall into a hole! It helps knowing it can happen so we try not to let it. If that makes any sense;) So proud of you to leave the dishes;) YOu make me laugh, we are too much of the same. I am not sad, I love my family, I love what I have to do to make it work, I just would love to see others put in an effort is all;) I have to go now, but of course I will be back to see you!
    (about my health, it is a ear thing, I have had a bad ear since I was a kid... vertigo is no fun)

GO NEED GO! You are the bomb:)

Oct 14, 2008, 06:21 PM

Yep, I am engaged in international business.However, it is not very easy for me then I found here and asked for help. I met clough here several ago , he help me a lot.
    You are my second friends here, nice to meet you~~
    Ultra Member

Oct 14, 2008, 06:25 PM
    Nice to meet you to brelee;)
    Clough is a great guy, he knows lots and does lots of great things with his time.

Oct 15, 2008, 03:19 AM

brelee: Clough does seem to know what he is talking about. I am glad he was able to help. It is nice to meet yoou too! So tell me about yourself... anything I can help with?
    Start: Ah the dishes... lol We don't have company over... so I am thankful for that. Yes I couldn't do it under those circumstances. I try not to complain though you can't tell it here... lol this is my vent. All of those bad things I spill here. I too, started thinking it was my duty to do all the things that didn't get done. But I ended up doing it all and I just can't do that. It is teaching my kids the wrong things,that it is OK for the woman to do it all. My son said Hey I can't clean the bathroom it is a woman's job!. oh no no no!! I
    I could tell you things and you would ask what are you doing there? BUT this is where I want to be... but I will stand up for myself... On this point.
    I am so glad you do things for yourself now. Those rides... aren't they wonderful. My stereo quit in my car and that I miss!! I have other things my money has to go for. I do hope to get that repaired so that I have my music again. Me I sing... albeit off tune... at the top of my lungs!! What a stress reliever!!
    I think.. ok hope, the change of mindset is normal. I think we were brought up confused lol. I was told take care of the man and children be a good wife and mother that is your job! That is your focus! Do for them! They come first. On the other hand I was also told you can do anything, have any career you want. Women must strive to be independent. You can't take cr of others unless you place yourself first. So maybe therin lies the struggle. I want both. I just don't... can't be the best at both... at least not yet.
    The depression thing... ah it just happens. I do what I can... change my mindset... sometime I just have tolet it come and stop struggling. I do not take medicine... though I have been told I should. I have been that way... well forever. I am better today. I wouldn't say I am normal, whatever that is... but I work on that daily... sometimes I just have to let it come, then I pick myself up and go again. I don't think my situation has anything to do with it. So on that I hope you forgive my slips at times... besides if I had not been down I would never have met you... and you have brought me so much encouragement! And... you make me thinkand laugh!lol
    I am sorry about the ear thing. That vertigo IS nasty! Anything I can do to help?
    Have you tried CPK?
    Thanks for all the help and advice! You too, have touched my life!. Give me an S give me a T how about an A... still cheering for you... whooo hooo!!
    Ultra Member

Oct 15, 2008, 07:46 AM
    Need, you are so funny;)
    I will get to you soon... I have to get ready for work. "start, choose...you can talk to Need or you can wear pants to work!" LOL
    I got to get dressed.

Oct 15, 2008, 03:44 PM

So... you wore the pants... LOLOL!
    I am glad... the looks alone would have given us stuff to talk about forever! I read that and had a mental picture of you hopping around with one leg in your pants and trying to type... HA HA. Thanks for the chuckle... Its all good here. He finally did the dishes!! My day is complete!AND he swept the floor too!
    Ah relaxation here I come!!
    Ultra Member

Oct 15, 2008, 05:35 PM
    Nice Need. Go and relax.
    Uhhh, I was running across the living room to my room with them hanging over my arm;)
    HAHA!

Oct 15, 2008, 06:31 PM

I just feel warm when you say you need someone to talk to and so many people come to comfort you and help you slove the problem, so I stay and join you.

I feel difficult to express myself because I am not good at English. I also feel alone... nevertheless,the biggest thing I'm facing and I have to cope with is how to do my job well

Oct 16, 2008, 02:34 AM

Brelee: It is OK if you are not good at English. We are here as friends. I am not good at any other language, so you see... we are all the same. Is there anything I can do to help you with your job? I know sales are hard to do. I am in sales too. I know if you work hard... Very hard it will work out. The beginning is always the hardest. Once you start getting clients they will come back. Just remember to let them know how YOU can help Them. That is good for any sales. Or if you need to advertise. My own philosophy. Be honest. That to me is key. Many in sales do what it takes to make the sale. They say whatever the consumer wants to hear. Guess what... The consumer just wants the truth. Someone they can trust.
    I think you English is fine. I have understood all your threads just fine. And clough can help you put the words into a better arrangement for business writing.
    Start: Well I am much better today.I actually FEEL like cheering a bit. How are you? The ear? My boss wanted me to be more social... so I am on a council for the kids school. Just joined. He told me yesterday that I was too honest. Ya know what. I don't care. I can't help that... well I can but if I were a consumer I would want the salesperson to be honest with me. So I am honest about the cars I sell. If I lose a sale because of it that has to be OK. I am one person and won't be able to break the stereotypical dealers and sales people stigma, but I can try to make a reputation for myself right? Besides if it is something that needs taken care of do it... don't pass it off. He is a good man... and more honest than Most. But I flat tell people what I think if they ask and why. I let them know of anything wrong Before they drive. It is what I would want.
    Ok... lol... all done.
    I like my mental pic better... lol... though reality is funny too! I better go back to bed... I have a long day today... uhg! I have had to stay late the last 3 nights!
    Talk to you soon

Oct 16, 2008, 08:52 PM

I'm happy today. I received an enquiry from US. He asked me about shipping cost.

I have ever received enquiries, but after I replied, they did not get back to me again.
    It may due to my not professional reply. I must be carefully and Grasp this opportunity to start my first business.

Please wish me luck
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Oct 16, 2008, 10:37 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by brelee View Post
    I'm happy today. I received an enquiry from US. He asked me about shipping cost.

I have ever received enquiries, but after I replied, they did not get back to me again.
    It may due to my not professional reply. I must be carefully and Grasp this opportunity to start my first bussiness.

Please wish me luck
    Hi, brelee!

I'm glad that someone responded to you!

Did you get an inquiry because of the ads that you put on the Internet, or was it because of something else, please!

Thanks!

Oct 16, 2008, 11:48 PM

I get the reponce because of the ads I put on the Internet. Thank you so much
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Oct 17, 2008, 12:06 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by brelee View Post
    I get the reponce because of the ads I put on the Internet. Thank you so much
    Hi again, brelee!

If I remember correctly, I did offer to help you, on the other thread that you started, so that you can word your ads the most effectively. That offer still stands. I can also help you to word responses to people when they do respond to your ads.

You have already mentioned on this current thread, the following:

Originally Posted by brelee:
    It may due to my not professional reply.
    Would you like help in doing that?

Thanks!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

NEEDING HELP.How do I get my ex to try again? [ 2 Answers ]

Hey everyone I needed help ASAP. I was dating my ex girlfriend who I love very much with my heart, but I screw up because I was force by my family to take my best friend to my matric dance, I never did anything with her e.g. kissing. THe following day my ex came over to my house and called it off...

Needing a job [ 2 Answers ]

Do u know of a company or companies that hire people who have a criminal past?:confused:

Needing [ 6 Answers ]

Can u be bonded and licence if you have a felony record

Needing to know [ 1 Answers ]

My husband and I bought a mobile home 5 years ago from clayton homes, since buying the home we have had nothing but problems with vanderbilt mortgage with them calling us saying that we are late on payments when were not. I done a search on the net on them " vanderbilt mortgage" and found a site...

I am very needing yours about asp [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, I am VIetnammes I am studying informatic technonogy. I am studying shopping cart, I downed this demo ones is acart2_0 , but I have problem in error. In eacht pages that have SQL inner join that it don't run this code example <%@ LANGUAGE = "VBScript" %> <!-- #include file="db.asp" -->...

View more questions Search