slowell Posts: 9, Reputation: 1

Sep 19, 2008, 10:07 AM
    Kid has rock in his ear
    My 4 year old boy has a rock stuck in his ear
    Any suggestions?
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Sep 19, 2008, 10:18 AM
    Take him to the ER to have it extracted properly. If you try to do this on your own, you could end up puncturing the ear drum.
    shawn45766 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 15, 2008, 04:39 AM

My four year old just did the same thing go to the er and they will take it out if they can't go see a ear nose and throght exspert to remove this is quite common with kids

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Kid rock [ 1 Answers ]

I know hank jr is not his dad but what is his real fathers name.

Kid rock [ 2 Answers ]

I heard that Kid Rock has a well known father, but I didn't catch the name. Does anyone know anything about this?

Dur a rock [ 2 Answers ]

How do I find out what the UL test results for the state of Florida are on dur a rock. I also need specs on fireproofing and wall assembly.

Lab ate a rock [ 2 Answers ]

My 9 month old lab threw up a good sized rock in the middle of the night. He seems to be fine now but should I be concerned about anything internal that may have been hurt?

Hit a rock [ 3 Answers ]

I have a Sears Craftsman 2.0 mower. I hit a rock and now the mower is making noise. It still operates, still cuts, but the pullstart wire vibrates like crazy and it sounds like something is striking underneath. The blade looks okay and I don't see any apparent damage underneath. Any ideas?

View more questions Search