Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    dcc Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 18, 2008, 09:22 AM
    I want to find out the name of the movie, but I only remember a scene from it
    Hello!
    I remember a scene where a little girl comes and sits on the lap of a man. The man has lost his memories, has a head injure, sits in a wheelchair. He likes the girl and in the end she tells him that he is her father. They rejoice. The action takes place during or after a war. The movie was old, black and white. It reminds me of "The Little Princess", but I'm pretty sure it's not the movie I'm after.
    Could anyone help me, please?
    Thank you!
    pluckyflamingo Posts: 220, Reputation: 17

Sep 18, 2008, 02:35 PM
    There is a black and white version of :The Little Princess" staring Shirley Temple. Same story line.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Very Vague Description of scene in movie.. hoping to find title [ 6 Answers ]

Can anyone name the movie this scene may have come from?. Two cops walk into an old house. A record player is playing, antiques decorate the front room. The cops are overwhelmed with pungent odor exuding from dining room... Upon entering they discover a family (older people) of rotted corpses ,...

Find Western movie with this scene: blood dripping into glass [ 1 Answers ]

Please help identifying this movie. A classic, perhaps black and white. The hero is looking for his opponent in the saloon. He notices blood dripping into a glass on the bar/table and realizes that his foe is upstairs, bleeding through the ceiling. Thanks:)

I can only remember one scene [ 2 Answers ]

Please can anyone help me, I've got this scene from a film stuck in my head and for the life of me can't remember the title, it's a disaster movie I know that much and in this scene there is a storm and there is a family in the lighthouse,a mother father son and the dog, the mother is cooking and...

Can't remember movie title.detective story.one specific scene [ 2 Answers ]

If somebody can help me about this one... So, it's something like detective story On the beginning a man spends night with some girl and findes her dead in the bed next morning ( we know that he is not guilty, but local detective, or something like that, doesn't think he is innocent ). I...

View more questions Search