Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Viliami Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Sep 17, 2008, 07:52 PM
    Write protection, memory stick
    Hello there my problem is that my memory stick for my phone just wouldn't let me put anymore music into it or delet any. When I put it into the computer and try to put music in it just keeps telling me that the disc is write-protected. I've tried everything I know to but it just won't let me. Please help me out

Thankyou:confused:
    pctechfriend Posts: 12, Reputation: 1

Oct 25, 2008, 01:10 PM
    Make sure that you haven't moved the write protection switch on the card. Try clicking it back and forward a few times and try it in both positions. Still no joy then its very probably got corrupted.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Disable USB memory stick in the network [ 16 Answers ]

Dear How I can disable usb memory stick in my company . I won't do that on network level not on user level Can I do that in isa 2006?? Please advice

How I can remove write protection of memory card in removable disc in computer [ 6 Answers ]

How can I remove write protection in memory card in removable disc of computer

How do I remove write-protection on a memory disk? [ 2 Answers ]

I am using a SanDisk with 2GB of memory. When I try to delete the 134CANON folder or its contents, I get the message: "Cannot delete SDC13700: The disk is write-protected" How do I dump the photos?

USB Memory stick [ 3 Answers ]

I've used up two-thirds of my USB memory stick, but now it does not allow me to add more. The window says something about a write-on protection which I have to lift, but which I cannot find. Thanks.

98se how to read & write to USB memory stick [ 1 Answers ]

98se how to read & write to USB memory stick

View more questions Search