Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    thedone Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 16, 2008, 10:59 AM
    Other baby
    My husband left me for another women he left me with 3 kids and all the bill(house, car,) we separate 5 months in wich he try to come back 2 times. I move to another state and he went there to ask me to come back with him wich I did (stupid think). Because now the other one is going to have a baby and now his confuse because she wants him with her to grow the baby. Oh! She had 2 other kids with her ex husband. My ? Is what is her writhes for law?:confused:
    BetrayalBtCamp Posts: 307, Reputation: 63

Sep 16, 2008, 12:28 PM
    If you do not have legal child support established thru the ct yet, you need to do that ASAP. In many places, the one that files for CS first has a huge advantage that should be given to your kids. Many attys give free consultations, they could tell you what you need to do in order to best protect yourself & your kids.

Your H should not acknowledge the child in any way until a DNA test is done, otherwise he could be on the hook for CS even if he can later prove he's not the father. It depends on the laws where the baby is. Again, the best bet is to talk to an atty where the baby is to find out what needs to be done.

Even tho they are down due to the hurricane, a great place to get advice & support from others in your same situation is the OC (Other Child) thread in the “I Can Relate” forum at www.survivinginfidelity.com which should be back online soon.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Sep 16, 2008, 05:18 PM
    Moved to legal section

The other women will file for custody, and then ask for child support.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

As an aunt do I rights to sue DCFS for vistation rights to see my niece? [ 10 Answers ]

Hi My name is Rosalyn. I have a 12 year old niece that I just adore. Unfortunately she is in foster care with Illinois's DCFS going on 6 years. My sister, my nieces mom is mentally Ill. Her father was in jail for 10 years (my niece was 2 when he was sentence). Now that he is out jail and a witness...

Tenet rights vs housemates rights for removal of housemate [ 3 Answers ]

Good day everyone. My question is this: Can I have my housemate evicted from my apartment if she has not paid her part of the rent for several months? She is on the lease as a occupant only. I know I can have her removed from the lease by submitting it in writing to the landlord. I have receipts as...

Legal Rights, Moral rights, and rights in general [ 5 Answers ]

Something popped up when I was answering a question the other day. My opinion is that there are laws(legal rights etc) and RIGHTS (moral rights) I though that itd be interesting to discuss. What are your opinions/experiences? Do you believe that the law has the right to determine our rights?

What rights does a parent give when they sign over parental rights? [ 2 Answers ]

When I was 16 my mom signed over her parental rights, I am now 23 and have a kid. What rights to her grand kid does she have?

Custody rights versus Paternity rights [ 3 Answers ]

I will try to get this down in the most unconfusing way possible. My husband and his former wife, allegedly had a baby together, Baby X we will call her. My husband has paternity questions about the child, due to the fact he found the X-wife and his brother-in-law in bed together. Two years...

View more questions Search