Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    limostar Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 16, 2008, 08:22 AM
    Can spirits be connected with statues or sculptures?
    We have been experiencing paranormal activity since my uncles passing. He had been struggling with cancer and at home during the final stages. One afternoon he complained of pain. While his wife left the room to call the hospital, strange events followed. When she returned he was sitting upright on the edge of the bed with eyes as black as coal and speaking in a language she didn't understand. His eyes were fixed straight ahead, and he was smiling and reaching out as if someone were there in front of him. When she called out his name, he stopped, and fell backward onto the bed, and began expelling blood from his mouth. When the paramedics arrived a few minutes later, the room looked like the scene of a murder. There was blood on the ceiling, walls. It was unimaginable.
    His wife had his body cremated. At his reception celebrating his life, many people were shocked to actually see him there. My mother saw him, as did her two sisters, and guests. He spoke to no one, and appeared dressed in his suit, even wearing a special tie my aunt (his wife) gave him as a gift. Guests thought it was his twin brother, noting how much he looked like my uncle, but my uncle didn't have a brother. He didn't appear as a spirit either, but as normal as everyone else in the room. At one point, he stood outside the main entrance to the room in full view of everyone coming in for the reception. Some people called him by name, but he would just smile at them and not say a word. They would walk away feeling awkward and confused. No one actually stood there trying to converse with him. He was present only for a few minutes.
    The next few days my aunt experienced strange things around the home. Magazines arranged neatly on the coffee table, pictures turned sideways, items in the kitchen arranged in geometric designs. She sold the home, and started to sell off a lifetime of items my uncle collected. She moved to an apartment, and the phenomenon continued. She would hear voices in her room at night. At one point a voice actually echoed out of her radio asking "what's that doing there?" referring to a sculpture she put in the bedroom next to her bed. At times she said she could hear two people conversing in the room. One of the voices sounded like her mother (who has been gone for over 20 years). She met with someone who specializes in such matters, and they asked her if she had any older statues or sculptures from other countries, which she in fact did. She had two statues her husband had collected while in Africa. She was told to get rid of them as spirits have been known to associate with sculptures and statues. Since she took the statues out of her home, the paranormal activity stopped. As a Christian, it's hard for me to believe my uncle was still hanging around after his death. This is still the topic of conversation when the family gets together. We are looking for answers and curious if anyone reading this has had a similar experience or insight.
    clhend Posts: 44, Reputation: 9

Sep 16, 2008, 08:55 AM
    As a Christian, you are right to NOT believe that your uncle was hanging around. Your aunt also received good advise to get rid of those statues from Africa. Many of those carvings and tourist-type things are actually depictions of their 'gods' and 'spirits'; a guarantee they are demonic.

There are many instances where having certain items such as Oiuja boards, statues of religious figures and even Masonic memorabilia can have a disturbing or negative effect on a house or family relationships. Once those items have been identified and removed the problems disappear for good.

I have found much useful information at Demonbusters.com. There's a list of topics on the page you reach after clicking on the link that will answer many of your questions. Read it prayerfully.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Roman Catholics and statues [ 11 Answers ]

I was raised RC and I've never heard this before. Neighbor is attempting to sell her house; it's been on the market for months and months. She's Baptist, was visiting a friend in a RC nursing home. One of the Nuns told my neighbor to bury a statue of St. Joseph upside down, outside, until her...

Weeping Statues and other icons that Cry Blood [ 46 Answers ]

There has been lots of Miracles coming from the Virigin Mary Statues and also sightings of her as well. Icons such as the Madonna and even Pictures of Jesus Christ Crying Blood. These have been seen my Millions of people at the same time, in certain parts of the world. I believe that this has to...

Should Food Statues Remain As Law Today [ 35 Answers ]

Would we today be healthier if we still taught all statues which the Lord had spoken in the book of Leviticus? According to what Jesus said, He did not come to change or eliminate them but to fulfil them. Matthew 5:17 Think not that I am come to destroy the law, or the prophets: I am not come to...

Statues of limitations [ 8 Answers ]

Is there any statutes of limitation on sexual/physical child abuse in Ontario, Canada?

Vernon's Civil Statues [ 3 Answers ]

We received a 3 day notice, hand delievered into our mailbox, giving us 3 days to vacate based on the above mentioned statue, chapter 163 article 3975, late taxes and fees. We were not told of the taxes until July. I plan on paying our part, 8 months in 2 days. Does that end the default or is...

View more questions Search