Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    shante70 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 15, 2008, 05:33 PM
    Cleaning service start up
    Hello all, I am interested in started up an office cleaning service, anyone know how I begin, bonding, licensing, proprosals, please help?
    Stringer Posts: 3,733, Reputation: 770
    Business Expert

Sep 15, 2008, 08:51 PM
    Hello Shante70

I am sorry but at the moment I do not have the time to go into a lot of detail. But if you check the Small Business threads on AMHD you will find a wealth of information. This subject has been covered in detail by many here... seek of the threads by "Clough" and you will gather needed information.
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Sep 16, 2008, 10:00 PM
    Now, that was very nice of you to mention me, Stringer! Thanks a bunch! :)

shante70, if you put the word cleaning into the search function at the top of this page and then click on Search, you are going to find a lot of links where similar questions to yours have been asked.

Stringer will also have answered a goodly number of those questions because what he does for a living is that he owns a cleaning company. He really does know his stuff about that kind of business!

There are also links at the bottom of this page that you might want to click on to see what information is available on them.

Thanks!
    Stringer Posts: 3,733, Reputation: 770
    Business Expert

Sep 16, 2008, 10:03 PM
    You are welcome Clough.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Trying to start my own cleaning service [ 9 Answers ]

I am trying to start my own cleaning business. I have passed out numerous of flyers and yet no response! How do I attract customers on a set budget and what questions do I ask to a potential client.

Can a convicted felon be bonded and insured to start a cleaning service [ 4 Answers ]

I live in NC and want to start a cleaning service. I know I need to get bonded and insured but I have heard that convicted felons can not be bonded. My conviction was 10 years ago here in NC. Before I spend a lot of time trying to start this business, I would like to know if I can be bonded....

Cleaning service [ 2 Answers ]

My fiancé came up with an idea he wants to start a cleaning service, I am behind him all the way. My question is how do we go about starting this? We are in niagara falls, ny area

Cleaning service [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, do you need a certain license to start a cleaning business and if so do you need to be a certain age

Cleaning Service [ 5 Answers ]

I want to start my own cleaning service, but I have no idea how to get started. My question is what do I need to do to get started?

View more questions Search