Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    zycie Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 13, 2008, 02:03 PM
    Stringy brown clots. Instead of period.
    My boyfriend and I use protection (b.c. and condoms). 2 months ago, though, he pre-cam a little and wiped it off and we messed around a little more by him going in a little ways (w/o condom). This was one night before I started taking my new box of because pills, and I've been on pills for at least 5 years. Well I had also manipulated my pills that month before, which I do every now and then. So my next period (a month later) was reallllly wacky. It was pretty light but not consistent.
    I recently have been getting "full fast" when eating, feeling light-headed, my stomach distended, and feeling a little sick to my stomach. I have taken 5 pregnancy tests, all negative, even one of them was at a health center and came out negative. So I am ruling out pregnancy, I think... But THIS period (two months after what I had said in the first para) was non-existent, except I got really light spotting and there have been two BROWN STRINGY CLOTS about the size of nickels or quarters (at two different days).
    I'm just really confused because I have been frequently urinating, constipation, I get diarrhea maybe 1-2 times a week, and the whole "feeling full" thing PLUS the clots and missed period (I haven't missed a period in years).
    PLEASE HELP!
    PSamuel30 Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Sep 21, 2011, 12:03 PM
    Did you ever go to the doctor? Were you pregnant? What was the outcome? Thanks!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Brown discharge with some clots [ 2 Answers ]

Hi can anybody out there help me I don't know what's going on am I pregnant or wahts the story.I ve been getting a lot of brown discharge sometimes with clots.it all started 2 weeks ago I thought I started my period but only bled for a few hours few days later did a HMT came out POS few days later...

Blood clots during period [ 6 Answers ]

Is it normal for a woman in her early 40's to have blood clots during her period?

Clots during period [ 1 Answers ]

I am on the pill and I skipped a period because of a vacation and I've been taking the new set of pills for 5 days now and last night I started having terrible pain in my stomach and so I thought I had to use the restroom when I went to the restroom I found what looked like blood clots some were...

Abnormal clots in period [ 4 Answers ]

Hi I've never posted here! I've been looking on the internet for some answers but not found any yet and I'm a bit worried! I'm on the pill and have been for around 3 years, everything's been fine and I know my periods. Anyway I missed one pill one day, took the next day missed another day and then...

Blood clots during period [ 1 Answers ]

Is it norman for a woman in her early 40's to have blood clots during her period?

View more questions Search