Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    rudysmp Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 12, 2008, 05:07 PM
    How do I remove hair color from my hair?
    I just got my hair dyed.. and the lady messed it up, and won't fix it... HELP
    PunkChic Posts: 986, Reputation: 51

Sep 13, 2008, 07:15 AM
    Ok. Please explain in more detail. What happened?
    xxMsComptonxx Posts: 7, Reputation: 3

Oct 4, 2008, 02:21 PM

I went through the same thing you did... I used PALMOLIVE LIQUID DISH SOAP as a shampoo for about a week with GARNIER FRUCTISE EXTRA MOISTURE CONDISTIONER... I would wash my hair let the SOAP sit for FIVE MINUTES then rinse... put CONDITIONER in (alot! ) and let it sit for TEN MINUTES... I would rinse it out and then put GARNIER FRUCTISE SLEEK AND SHINE HAIR SERUM in and COMB out with a FINE TOOTH COMB so it was distributed EVENLY... DO NOT BLOW DRY... do this for a WEEK and your hair will go from BLACK to LIGHT medium BROWN... fading drastically...

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How do I tone down or remove a semi permanent red hair dye over bleach blonde hair? [ 3 Answers ]

I am at my wits end! I had my hair professionally frosted about two months ago. I like the blonde, with my dark hair roots, but I wanted to add some red low lights with the blonde streaking throughout. However, I did not get the results I wanted. Now I have dark roots, and a multi blonde/red...

Will hair color remover remove the color or make it lighter? [ 3 Answers ]

I dyed my hair light golden brown. My original hair color was dark brown. Now the golden brown is starting to fade and plus my hair is growing out at the roots. The hair color did damage to my hair and I don't want to permanent dye it anymore. All I want to do is put a dark rinse to at least get my...

How to Remove/Fade Demi-permanent Hair color [ 1 Answers ]

I have been lightening my hair and coloring it different colors for years. About 3 months ago I bleached my hair to a blonde color, hated it and then ended up dying it with permanent hair color a light brown that is pretty close to my natural color. Then 1 month ago I used a dark brown...

How to remove BAD RED( purplish) hair color? [ 2 Answers ]

What a nightmare!! I let someone that is very close to me do my hair and it turned out PURPLE!! IT LOOKS PUNK! It is a mess... I don't want to hurt her feelings and I don't have the money to go to a salon to get it corrected- is there away to get this crao out of my hair ASAP?? :confused:

HELP - Remove semi permanent hair color [ 5 Answers ]

I have a lot of grey hair and wanted to remove some of it - I went to a salon and used the semi permanent hair color that Supposedly George Clooney uses - It came out WAYYYYY too dark. Too much of a drastic change and now I want to remove most of it. I have tried Prell. (Nothing) I have...

View more questions Search