Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    accord-eon Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Sep 11, 2008, 11:02 PM
    Multiplex Driver's Side Accord 1998 (Dash Lights Out)
    Hi , I think my driver's side Multiplex is bad because after trying to replace the climate/heater panel control (including clock and hazard switch) my dash/clock/radio lights don't work when I power on the headlights (please correct if I'm wrong) the problem is that I donn't know how to identify the Multiplex and where I can get one at a good price. Any one may have a picture of this device? Any ideas of where I can get one? :confused: :confused: :confused:

Thanks in advance.

[email protected]
    accord-eon Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Sep 12, 2008, 10:09 AM
    No , I'm talking about a control unit under the dash (multiplex drivers side), in the fuses box zone , just that I don't know how to to identify.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

93 honda accord no dash lights [ 2 Answers ]

I have a 93 accord and I have no dash lights I have replaced the cluster still no lights

2000 Honda Accord dash lights [ 32 Answers ]

The dash lights went out on my 2000 accord LX 6 cyl coupe. I have no dashlights or radio lights. I checked all the fuses and this did not help. It is not the bulbs as the lights come on on the clock and radio when the headlights are off. Please help.

99 accord dash warning lights - doors, battery, brakes [ 5 Answers ]

Hi, I have a 99 accord V6. Last Thursday while driving home from work, the parking brake light and the battery light on the dashboard suddenly lit up while I was at a red light. Then a few minutes later, the door ajar lights (all 5) and the brake light below the door lights lit up. None of the...

2000 honda accord dash lights [ 1 Answers ]

i have a 2000 honda accord v6 couple..my dash lights are not working...would u know which fuse it is for this..or where the bulb is located..at night i can not see how fast im going..its dark..the only thing lit up is the d4 and the miles light..thanks

Nissan Primera 1998 Stereo Wiring caused dash lights to go out [ 6 Answers ]

Hi, My wife just recently bought an auto Nissan Primera 1998 model, it is a Japanese import into NZ and after attempting to fit a new stereo for her I appear to have stopped the dash lights working. Now there are no lights around the gear lever or behind the instruments when you switch the...

View more questions Search