Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    friends4vjjk Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Sep 11, 2008, 10:59 PM
    Skin getting dark and face losing shape
    Dear Friends,

Please Help me as I'm 25yrs old Male getting dark day by day not able to get do even my face is losing shape (distorting) help how can I get fairness and look good... many of my friends say I looking older than my age as :( help I have given lnk below for my pics

Earlier 10months back
    1) http://img516.imageshack.us/img516/1979/earlieruw4.jpg

5months back
    2) ImageShack - Hosting :: laterbo3.jpg

Now
    3) ImageShack - Hosting :: nowfd1.jpg
    ChihuahuaMomma Posts: 7,378, Reputation: 608
    Vision Expert

Sep 11, 2008, 11:01 PM
    I don't see the skin getting darker, but you have seemed to put on a little weight. You look healthy.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Dark spots on face [ 1 Answers ]

I can't get rid of my pregnancy mask, from 2 years ago- What can I do?

Does dr.palmers work on dark dark skin [ 1 Answers ]

Hi,my friend is lyk pitch black and I'm lyk a chocolate color but a little lighter and I need to know will dr.palmers skin whitener and lightner work and get her lite.How light will she get if she uses it?And how long will it take

Head and face changed shape [ 5 Answers ]

Ive lost over 40 pounds and currently weighing 136 lbs but I don't see how that could affect my head and face. For the past year Ive wore a cap (which was very tight), I think that could be a reason why my head and face has changed shape. It has changed in the sense that my head and face...

Dark spot on my face [ 2 Answers ]

How to remove dark or borwn sopt on my face ?

Advice on face shape and cut [ 1 Answers ]

I just wondered if you would be able to give me some advice on my face shape and what sort of haircut is best for my face shape , I have added a picture to show you what my usual style is like which I like a lot but I don't know whether I could have something similar but that makes my face look...

View more questions Search