Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Havde Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 11, 2008, 02:33 PM
    Old cartoon movie, everyone is candy
    Im looking for an old (40s, 50s) cartoon movie, where everyone is made of candy.
    Thanks
    william007911 Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

Sep 27, 2008, 11:37 AM

Try little lou lou or little audrey
    southerngalps Posts: 1,334, Reputation: 112
    Ultra Member

Sep 29, 2008, 12:41 PM

You might be thinking of Little Audrey: Tarts and Flowers but there is also a Disney film called "The Cookie Carnival."

YouTube - The Cookie Carnival

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Late 80's movie evil guy turning things to stone cartoon movie [ 8 Answers ]

A movie that came out in late 1980's with a lady who had friends that were weird little dwarfs and an evil guy who turned into a bat would turn things into stone kind of a snow white movie during the movie I just died in your arms played in it and the dwarfs or whatever were singing in it and at...

Looking for old 80s cartoon movie [ 11 Answers ]

I'm looking for a old movie. Its about these aliens that come to earth and there spying on the human race. After that the story starts with these talking animals in the forest. Later on you find out that the aliens are taking the form of some of these animals by replacing the original and putting...

Poor kids dream about a candy land cartoon? [ 12 Answers ]

I used to watch this cartoon with my sister when we were kids. A brother and sister are very poor and they dream of a land filled with all good things to eat and do. Then they wake up and find that the people they live around have brought them good things. I really want to find this!! Please...

80s cartoon movie [ 2 Answers ]

This has been bothering me for months, and I cannot think of the title of this movie I watched as a kid. I remember very few details. First, it came in a teal box. I think the characters have leaves on their heads. The only scene I remember is of the characters running across a rope to cross a...

Looking for the name of a cartoon movie [ 1 Answers ]

That I saw it when I was a kid. The main character was a cobbler named "tack" and it took place in the middle east. There was a massive army that he defeated with just one tack causing a domino effect of sorts,I think. And I'm pretty sure there was a thief character that was trying to steal 3...

View more questions Search