Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    pbward Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Sep 8, 2008, 09:59 PM
    Kenmore Elite dishwasher stuck on "clean"
    Our Kenmore Elite dishwasher is about 2 years old, and it is stuck on "clean." This happened once before and the repairman had told me an easy way to reset it which involved pressing a couple of buttons a couple of times.

Unfortunately, I've forgotten what to do!! My warranty is expired. Can anybody help? Thanks!
    pbward Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Sep 8, 2008, 10:10 PM
    Sorry to waste your time! Asked in the wrong category.
    I hadn't seen the appliances section. They answered it over there.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Kenmore Ultra Wash Dishwasher flashing "clean" light needs to be reset [ 110 Answers ]

We paid a Sears repairman to come out when we had a flashing "Clean" light on our dishwasher, A Kenmore Ultra Wash 665.1603 or 1703, and he gave us the diagnostic code (buttons to push on the operating panel) and we have used it again after that, but I cannot find the order of the buttons to push...

Kenmore Elite HE 4t "F 02" and "Suds" error [ 11 Answers ]

I have an Elite He 4T frontloading washing machine, it is almost 3 years old - no more warranty! It has been giving me the F 02 error code, which is "Drain Problem". There are no items in the drain on the inside of the machine, I tookoff the hose it is clear. I stuck a wire hanger down the opening...

Kenmore Dishwasher "clean" light flashes won't run? [ 4 Answers ]

I have a Kemore dishwasher Model #665.17019401, the clean light keeps flashing and it will not run. You press normal wash and start and the start button blinks but will not start. The manual says it may be the heater circuit, but that is not a part name I guess it has to do with the hetare...

I have a Kenmore Elite HE3 washer that stops during wash cycle with an "HF" error and [ 1 Answers ]

I have a Kenmore Elite HE3 washer that stops during wash cycle with an "HF" error and the door locks and won't open

Kenmore Elite HE3 washer stops during wash cycle with "HF" error [ 0 Answers ]

I have a Kenmore Elite HE3 washer that stops during wash cycle with an "HF" error and the door locks and won't open

View more questions Search