Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    bsalzetti Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Sep 6, 2008, 06:23 PM
    What's wrong with my cat
    My kitten is about 12 weeks old and she's bloated, everyday it seems like she gets bigger. I've dewormed her and since it just seems to have gotten worse. She acts fine, droppings and urine seem normal, nothing is out of the ordinary for a kitten except for her belly. It's hard as a rock. I was just feeling it and I noticed that two ovular shapes felt swollen and she meowed when I touched them, think they're her kidneys.
    twinkiedooter Posts: 12,172, Reputation: 1054
    Uber Member

Sep 6, 2008, 06:25 PM
    Before she gets worse I'd recommend taking her to the vets and let them properly diagnose her.
    pompano Posts: 293, Reputation: 40

Sep 13, 2008, 07:01 PM
    Hope you took the kitten in to the vet,because hernias and stomach problems can't heal without hospital care.Hope kitty is better.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I need some one to tell me what's wrong and if any thing is wrong [ 12 Answers ]

My Partner And Me Have Been Having Sex For A Year Already But For 3 Months He Has Done It With Out A Condom And I Have Not Gotten Pregnant And We Really Want To Be Parents. What Is Wrong?:(

What's wrong with me [ 27 Answers ]

I have lower stomach gurgling, I feel sick, tired and have to use the bathroon a lot. I had a miscarrage a few months back could this be sideffects or something different? Me and my fiansee have been trying for a baby could I be preganat or just sick?

What's wrong with me [ 11 Answers ]

I don't have an interest in having sex with my spouse, even though he does everything on me, like kissing sucking, etc, I enjoy it so much and whenever he touches me I feel unhappy, and he is the nicest man any woman can ask for, the hardest aprt is I don't allow him to kiss me anymore and it just...

What's wrong with me? [ 2 Answers ]

Hi my name is ashley and I always have my period on time. Well latly it has been a little messed up. My sister and sister in law are both pregnant and I had a normal period last month, but before that I had missed for two months. Now recently I had started my period and it was really heavy for...

What's wrong with me, someone help [ 2 Answers ]

Ok, lets see, I'm sixteen and in a relationship, have been for three months now. I believe him when he tells me he loves me, and for the first time in any relationship I don't have to ask myself if I love him, because I know the answer is yes. But I always have seconds thoughts in the back of my...

View more questions Search